No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess they will include this in the maintenance.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I do not have an update at this time on what is going to be done to fix the servers issues.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Well.....we been waiting for almost a week now....I think we deserve an update.tell your GM and Devs to get there act together....Thank you.

Comment

• Well.... since you waited..... maintenance is tomorrow they'll probably kill the bunnies because if they could have fixed it they would have. first the tree now the happy little bunnies

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Current log in screen S48.jpg Views:	1 Size:	199.2 KB ID:	1984339 Looks like the game is down again: S48:
            Last edited by 2Old2Care; 05-15-2019, 05:08 PM. Reason: Nvm: it just took a few minutes for the character screen to come up

Comment

• yey. its maintenance day
              finally...
              hoping to get back to the game soon.

Comment

• the game lag back again please help us is worst than before now we just want play in peace

I'm starting to think that r2 wants to close the game because he already has a month with problems and none of that is solved
                Last edited by *Minori*; 05-16-2019, 02:25 PM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Comment

• Hey Minori the removed the bunny race from game but didnt do anything about the game issues due to it see video same problems just worse now las week was always after 1600 now its all day ..

https://youtu.be/DQu7KYOmiQU

Comment

• I have never had a problem with boneyard before r2 implemented the bunny race now that its gone and the game issues still exist this boneyard run 10 minutes and only got to tier 4 mobs is pretty sad that the issues ingame weren't fixed

https://youtu.be/Y5fq5GaJzUU

Comment

• I will notify the devs the problems are still occurring.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• its deff not like it was....like I can activate my frost and battle hymn now.....but there is a lot of lag jerking and lag jerk back.also portals really sticky....have to run over them several times before can enter next area.delay on atk's and enter events,dung....ect on npc's.but not as bad as before....game was completely broke before.
                        Last edited by skmhmv; 05-16-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• You killed the happy little bunnies now theres zombie bunny's attacking sg so i think the lags just Santa's revenge for killing the tree >.>

Comment

• i cant even get on game havent been able too for days now

Comment

• Finally able to login.
                              Game isnt worth playing anymore.
                              See you all down the road somewhere, and thanks for all the fish.

Comment

• some skills when you're afk not works. I hope r2 fix soon

Comment

Working...
                                X