Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days lost in this week 7 days on last week and is monday and still nothing about fix the lag they donĀ“t want fix it i think this why take so many time for fix a thing that can be done in about max 3 hours?

Comment

• Minori is there any news or updates on what the devs plan to do ? players are staring to quit or quit logging due to these issues
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Yeah.... I'm logged in almost 24/7 for codex only. The lag and knockback makes the game too frustrating for me to bother playing.

Comment

• Its Monday r2 has been out of office because of the weekend just like every other weekend they take their days off very seriously in a couple hours they'll be back at work and you'll probably get your update

Comment

• Are they ever going to fix the game?!!!!!

Comment

• It sure does not seem like it. I would assume the CS cash flow has slowed to a trickle if any. I've quit playing and spending until they do something. It's hard to be motivated when game play is hampered by the lag and or broken events for a few weeks now.

Comment

• we want play no one come to say some for they we are nothing they really no care about us they just want know if we cash or not just this they just pay attention in how much we cast $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• The devs are working to fix the lag issues on server clusters that are experiencing the problems. While it is taking more time than expected because it's not affecting all servers. I assure you they are working on a solution. Thank you for your continued patience.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Thank You for the update Minori . S47 server group is one of them that's being effected
                    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Is S6, S15, S35 and S48 part of the server clusters they are trying to fix?

Comment

• Lol getting worse i log in. It goes CS2. Dev going to delete CS1 and my toon gone forever there. Start again from scratch. Drop dead. Minori, please answer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                          The devs are working to fix the lag issues on server clusters that are experiencing the problems. While it is taking more time than expected because it's not affecting all servers. I assure you they are working on a solution. Thank you for your continued patience.
                          will have a emergency maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I'm not understanding your question. Why is there a need for emergency maintenance when maintenance is today?
                            question is why have we had to go thru an entire week of lag ? with all the videos and SS do the dev not care ? and hope they arent bright enough to put bunny race back in game

Comment

• Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

will have a emergency maintenance?
                              I'm not understanding your question. Why is there a need for emergency maintenance when maintenance is today?
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• S69, about already 2 weeks of non stop lag, are the devs making somewhat of a progress? the game is somewhat playable but it takes 2 to 3 times more time to do whatever it is that youre doing on it, all i do is stay afk all day and thats it

Comment

Working...
                                X