Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S35 is down again. This is stupid.

Comment

• Longest thread so far and yet they are not alarmed.
      Will the game run smoothly again?
      Better fix this now. most players are switching to new games.
      Some are still waiting. -ME.
      hahah

Comment

• Its been a few weeks since this happen. Same issue, no response. Game lags, no event, broken game. Better to quit ? Do something about this !!!! its sucks..

Comment

• S6 is down again with no character list. Please hire someone competent and fix this!

Comment

• seeing as maint is in 2 days more then likely nothing will happen till then
            IGN: x27
            Class: Mage
            Server: Killer's den
            lvl: 120+
            plane: Eidolon
            Wings: Demon Lord Wings
            Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

• r2 kinda doesnt care, they get more money from the new servers and s73+ they try to ignore the older servers. we all know that all they have to do is fix the code, yet are too lazy to do so.

Comment

• It's been reported that the West PvE S6 cluster of servers are down. Please, be patient. Thank you.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• we have all $$ on this game like everyone else.....why are we being ignored and nothing being fixed or done about this??R2 we do not deserve this...

Minori,are they gonna ever fix this?are they ever gonna listen to us??or will we just be ignored and overlooked???
                  Last edited by brutal22bunny; 05-28-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• PVE East coast (S99 group) gets lag every day right when Happy Bunny starts. So It's fair to say that ALL the severs are feeling it now. Lag goes away sometime after reset and the game apparently is not lagging then, but starts again at Happy Bunny. I'm one of the lucky ones and my lag isn't as bad, but it's still annoying and makes running corr/ladder hard with random lag spikes. Makes me think that perhaps that some setting from happy bunny isn't turning off, like leaving an oven on. 'Event switch' for happy bunny is turned on for event, but then never turns off, creating massive lag as other events are running. It goes away after reset. Just my thought. I'm not a programmer, but I am a business woman ;3
                    Meanwhile... I'm enjoying being social on my server and playing other, non-lagging games.
                    S99- Starflyer
                    Guild- ChaosTribe
                    Class- BeastMaster
                    I'm a friendly troll

Comment

• better not to write something. Don't envey u Minori. ill try to keep patience but.......

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                        It's been reported that the West PvE S6 cluster of servers are down. Please, be patient. Thank you.
                        what about us in PVE East S12 cluster?
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post

what about us in PVE East S12 cluster?
                          I'm not having any issues logging on to S12. Can you check that your connection is stable? Clear your browsing history?
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• I don't think I've seen anyone mention it, but I've tried to participate in the Bunny Race, at betting time, and the only option I have at the Betting Agent NPC is to look at the points shop. Plus, a winner is never announced. So, that's also an issue, on S7 Cragstone, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post
                              I don't think I've seen anyone mention it, but I've tried to participate in the Bunny Race, at betting time, and the only option I have at the Betting Agent NPC is to look at the points shop. Plus, a winner is never announced. So, that's also an issue, on S7 Cragstone, anyway.
                              yeah says the start time for bunny race but the event never actually opens it stays closed at supposedly start time it never opens
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Please, take an in-game time-stamped screenshot for me showing the event being opened and not being able to enter. I believe you have a 5-minute time frame to enter the event. Afterwards, you're not able to. Please, include another screenshot time-stamped showing the winning bunny is not being announced.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X