Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
    So the fix for the issues caused by the Bunny Event was to change the time the event starts. Now the issues start sooner. Let's review Happy Bunny betting starts 13:15
    Lag ramps up immediately. Other events do not happen (example Fairy Search). But HEY! We have a new event! Happy Bunny! By the way.. the Happy Bunny event does not work either.

2Old2Care
    addthis: Lv caps orders doesnt drop.

Comment

• 3 weeks of nothing, most of the people with non overpowered toons cant join any events, farm anything and etc, cant you at least admit you cant fix the servers? then you can delete them and all of us can finally be stress free from this cancer

Comment

• After spending such a long time in ladder cos of lag and having to hit the mobs a billion times once again cos of lag.. its like being on a rubber band and being pulled back to where u just left again cos of lag .. And the bunny event makes the lag after it has finished..well it does not even start i do not think. so why not listen to the players and scrap the bunny event.. CLEARLY it is not working.. How many time does R2 need to be told that this event is making lag and how many videos screenshots do you need to show you all its not working..

Comment

• game is not playable, remove the bunny race again please

Comment

• Originally posted by kaelzz View Post
            After spending such a long time in ladder cos of lag and having to hit the mobs a billion times once again cos of lag.. its like being on a rubber band and being pulled back to where u just left again cos of lag .. And the bunny event makes the lag after it has finished..well it does not even start i do not think. so why not listen to the players and scrap the bunny event.. CLEARLY it is not working.. How many time does R2 need to be told that this event is making lag and how many videos screenshots do you need to show you all its not working..
            The event was removed previously and the game was still having problems. After some changes, they reimplemented the event. R2 does not read the forums. KanaDT and I are who handle all CS forums. If you would like to send in a complaint please file a ticket, but again R2 does not read the forums.

In regards to why more videos and screenshots are needed is because each week maintenance occurs something new has been attempted to fix the problem. It needs to be continuously shown that the problems are still occurring. Whether they are worse or better it needs to be documented if players want the game to go back to being playable. I hope that clears up any confusion for you. Thank you.
            Last edited by *Minori*; 05-30-2019, 07:12 PM.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• @ Minori: The event has NOT been removed, the time of its start was changed!
              The announcement for placing your bet came across at 13:15 server time on the s48, s6, PVE west server grouping.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
                @ Minori: The event has NOT been removed, the time of its start was changed!
                The announcement for placing your bet came across at 13:15 server time on the s48, s6, PVE west server grouping.
                Please read what I said carefully. I stated it's been removed previously. That was not implying it was removed following last night maintenance.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• I think most players have pretty much given up on playing, on trying to assist with vids, or even complaining at all..,its a bad place to be for our server group when people dont care anymore. the lack of people cashing should show how this issue is affecting us, and maybe put some urgency into fixing this... im sure i can speak for all the players and say we would much rather have the game shut down for a couple days for a proper testing / fix, than waiting for the devs to try something new each week.

im currently playing League of angels III on a different host - the game is utter oatmeal, but the dev team is crazy fast in responding to any issues. and to top it off, they give really generous compensation on even the smallest things. just an odd contrast of how different these 2 companies are... great game = oatmeal support,,, oatmeal game = unbelievable support. i am however, grateful for your hard work Minori- r2 is lucky to have you- they should be paying you.
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 05-31-2019, 09:13 AM. Reason: Profanity replaced with the word oatmeal. Please, refrain from cursing.

Comment

• its the bunny race.....remove it.....then the problem will be solved.
                    Last edited by skmhmv; 05-31-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The event was removed previously and the game was still having problems. After some changes, they reimplemented the event. R2 does not read the forums. KanaDT and I are who handle all CS forums. If you would like to send in a complaint please file a ticket, but again R2 does not read the forums.

In regards to why more videos and screenshots are needed is because each week maintenance occurs something new has been attempted to fix the problem. It needs to be continuously shown that the problems are still occurring. Whether they are worse or better it needs to be documented if players want the game to go back to being playable. I hope that clears up any confusion for you. Thank you.
                      The first time the event was actually removed meaning gone 100% zero trace of it. the game was not having issues it was runing smoothly.
                      though i get you might be refering to 2nd time it was "supposly remove" then yes game had issues after the second "removal", those issues are still continuing.

Comment

• Here's a video of the Bunny Race not functioning properly.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Perpetual login screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	1985501
                          Perpetual login

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Minori when Bunny Race was removed before the issues went away. Then it was added back in after a week, and the issues came back. Since then it hasn't been removed, and the issues just keep happening. It is pretty obvious to everyone who plays that Bunny Race is the source of these issues, if you just remove it things will get better.

Comment

• Adding to Waynes comments: if the event is removed COMPLETELY and not just disabled, the game should return to its pre-Bunny Event playability.

Comment

• this happens everytime we have the bunny race....about 5-10 hrs later....but before this....everything is broken and unplayable Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).png
Views:	1
Size:	933.3 KB
ID:	1985507

Comment

Working...
                                X