We cant login at all we all stuck on screen "upon blabla on vidalia"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We cant login at all we all stuck on screen "upon blabla on vidalia"

we cant get access to server... we all stuck on screen "Upon time on Vidalia"

do something cuz i cleared cache even reboot my router+modem even tried to reboot computer and still nothing

please do something help us.... we need to play... we're addicted to the game

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_160617.png
Views:	2
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1983032
    Last edited by R24481315; 04-24-2019, 10:50 AM.

Hi all! Anyone experiencing problems connecting to the game? It has been an hour since I attempted to load game and it all does was "bold adventurer...do you have what it takes to restore...etc." over and over again. Tried clearing my cache and restarting my modem and tried another browser, all with negative results.

Oh and I can load CS2 no problem if that's important. Thanks!

Comment

im stuck on loading page crystal saga, i have changed browser one by one, using vpn, still same. Im at indonesia, i though my internet runing well. whats going on?, please reply the solution, thx a lot

Comment

My friend just contacted me about this issue... It seems that those who were already logged in are able to stay logged in. However those who were offline for the night are now unable to access the game... Hopefully this bit of information will help figure out what you're looking for.
        Crystal Saga
        (S58)AquaShock
        Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
        Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There are only 2 players online in my server. One is mine, that was AFK all night and didn't disconnect. Sad that there is an endless army of bots at the quartermaster and spinning dragon coins, but we can't log in.

Comment

I am still unable to log into my account

Comment

We aware of the issue and we have notified the devs. At this time we don't currently have an ETA when the servers will be back up for all players. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i hope not lost all event todays like corruption chamber of fate and ladder and void o my god

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                  We aware of the issue and we have notified the devs. At this time we don't currently have an ETA when the servers will be back up for all players. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
                  I renewed funds today, but didnt use all my points. What happens if servers arent back on line at all?

Comment

I cant even do my monthly rebate much more to do funds.. i can even make a video of it if r2 needs..

Comment

any possibilities that we can login today?

Comment

lol we been waiting since 5am and we get told to be patient

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post

any possibilities that we can login today?
                          im still think same if we will be able to login today

Comment

Originally posted by rhyperiorisbeast View Post

I renewed funds today, but didnt use all my points. What happens if servers arent back on line at all?
                            At this time I am not certain what will be done. I will request that the servers be reopened briefly before maintenance occurs, but I do not have guarantees.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

At this time I am not certain what will be done. I will request that the servers be reopened briefly before maintenance occurs, but I do not have guarantees.
                              thank you so much Minori for help us and good job we will keeping waiting

Comment

Working...
                              X