Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

We cant login at all we all stuck on screen "upon blabla on vidalia"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i see that we will not back to play today more one day without do anything in game lost around 60 ss and 60 puc andmany other important things for my progress but is we can´t do nothing if they don´t want work for help us is a thing so simple for developers fix it but like have maintenance tomorrow they will wait and us will simple lost a day of event

Comment

is a bug that is impossible to understand because still have players online and we can´t enter in game i play games from others company and i have to say just R2 make this things i never see a bug like this in others online game that i play or already play

Comment

Good thing i was logged in. Kind of lonely here though. On the bright side I'm cleaning up on events.
        Last edited by lcf9thgate; 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
          is a bug that is impossible to understand because still have players online and we can´t enter in game i play games from others company and i have to say just R2 make this things i never see a bug like this in others online game that i play or already play
          they should just shut the servers... like they did years before.. announcing that they gonna shut the servers so everybody should log out ... just so they can flush out people and reboot the whole game servers no problem..

by the looks of things they might rollback.. hope not a case

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post

they should just shut the servers... like they did years before.. announcing that they gonna shut the servers so everybody should log out ... just so they can flush out people and reboot the whole game servers no problem..

by the looks of things they might rollback.. hope not a case
            is a thing so simple for them do

Comment

i would imagine if they wanted us out we would be out.

Comment

Just a comment here, but I'm going to lose 500,000+ points because of the inability to log in...
                (S1)GameStop777

Comment

well i lost my hope for see work working today so i hope all things are fine and don't need to give us a compensation pack because nothing to compensate a day without corrupt ladder void and relics and the last time compensation pack was useless

Comment

Originally posted by lcf9thgate View Post
                    i would imagine if they wanted us out we would be out.
                    not if no ones there to put us out..

Comment

also if they let people log in briefly before maintenance ummm how do they know when and also some people like myself that is 3 am

Comment

there goes our logins again.. reset.. since we can't log back in.. bye bye Soul Shard daily we only need a million of you and r2 dont care enough to let us log
                        Last edited by R22035698; 04-24-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

no news yet?
                          :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post
                            also if they let people log in briefly before maintenance ummm how do they know when and also some people like myself that is 3 am
                            good question

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

At this time I am not certain what will be done. I will request that the servers be reopened briefly before maintenance occurs, but I do not have guarantees.
                              BUT if they let people log in briefly before maintenance ummm how dopeople know when and also a lot of people like myself that is 3 am and will be asleep cant expect everyone to stay awake and keep trying after trying all day for last 15 hours already, plus lots of them cant stay up till then they have work a few hours later.
                              Last edited by kimcarmean450; 04-24-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

IMO it's safe to assume we wont get to log in till after maintenance.
                                S95Epicboltz
                                Eidolon Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X