Everyone's characters have been deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's characters have been deleted

When the servers came back up today, all my characters had been deleted. I created a new character to check out what was happening. When I spoke to other players in Local Chat, it seems like the same the same thing had happened to them too.

Which server were your characters on may I ask. As my beast master (which has been missing on and off for days on end) is on the Amethyst Forest server while my Beast Master Leanna on S131 is now missing. I am quite frustrated to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Peggy D. Walters View Post
      Which server were your characters on may I ask. As my beast master (which has been missing on and off for days on end) is on the Amethyst Forest server while my Beast Master Leanna on S131 is now missing. I am quite frustrated to say the least.
      I was in the same guild. My character was Ro.

R2 don't seem to be paying attention. They won't accept that ALL characters and guilds have been deleted from S131. It's not just a matter of restoring a few characters. EVERYTHING is gone. It's a completely blank slate.

Also, merging a server which is less than a week old with MUCH older servers is completely ridiculous. It would mean new characters would be sharing space with characters that have 240 levels and thousands of diamonds.

They deleted my last post from that other thread. There was no swearing or anything like that. I was just hyper-critical of R2 for this fiasco.

My bet is that they didn't back up the characters before doing the server update, and the last character data they have (for any server) is from before S131 was even created. Which is why, when the servers came back up, all the characters and guilds from S131 were gone.
      Last edited by telcontar38; 06-05-2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X