This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the bug fixes?

1st http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oying-seng-bug 2nd http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....7-Bloody-Acres 3rd http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....26-Priest-bugs 4th http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....her-Priest-bug

Reported those quite a while ago and nothing to those has been done, also checked the patch notes and there were no bug fixes....
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

i never knew about the curse frost thing ._. kinda lame i toook em off my afk ages ago but stilll lame >.>

Comment

I know that curses don't and won't trigger frost, just like any other placed DoT-skill like Balrog's Hell. They trigger upon attacking so meaning a direct hit on someone I take it. Withertrap doesn't trigger frost, neither do Slither and Anaconda trap (both last ones directly attack someone nearby but no frost).
      As for the critting, I don't think they'll change that either and stick to fully-fixed damage output unless a GM instead of closing a thread, leaves it open so he can give answer to it instead of "we'll look into it -closed thread" -> community wonders what the reply or aswer will be but won't get it since the thread is now locked and no GM re-opens threads to add answers or makes a new thread giving the answers.

As for soul-aura's blocking seng teamcircles, 2nd aura also blocks out the visual effect of Panic (ranger - nature - right tree)/Slayer's Sprint (rogue - shadow - right tree) (or any other effect that shows up at your feet). This is pretty damn annoying if you want to know whether or not to go in pursuit of a rogue or when you can escape the battle during Panic.

Bloody acres is just a failskill as it is now, really should be revamped and that suggestion-thread is more than clear on what has to be done for improvement. Last time I heard a GM's argument about why they haven't made changes yet is because they didn't know clearly what had to be changed...over 80 pages now worth of forumthreads that are more elaborate than ever on what should be changed, c'mon give better excuses than that.
      Last edited by speeds16; 01-25-2013, 06:22 AM.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Well, there are bugs and glitches that have been adressed 6 months+ ago and still not fixed. Pretty annoying.

Comment

What happened with CantFindAName's post that was up here?Would be nice if instead of posts disappearing we got answers appearing.

Comment

i knew there were magic here
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThorns View Post
              What happened with CantFindAName's post that was up here?Would be nice if instead of posts disappearing we got answers appearing.
              I got told that I would violate the rules by sharing tolerated glitches. And that it could lead to a ban for me if I share them.
              Weird, that no one who is actually abusing the glitches is getting banned and that the GMs prefer to ban people who cause them to actually work.
              If the GMs would fix these bugs and it really isnt that hard to fix, then there wouldnt be exploiting guides to begin with.. they should consider fixing the bugs.

Comment

So what, actually using bugs is not violating ToS, but talking about them is? how skewed can one's system be.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I am currently pushing for more bug changes, however there are some current works in progress which are being dealt with and then hopefully we can get more bug fixes in each maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                  X