This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotor Glitch

There has been a thread about the gotor glitch in july 2012.
    However, it still hasnt been fixed yet.

We do file dozens of tickets everyday, we do provide screenshots of people glitching into peace mode making it impossible for us to hit them.
    Yet, the GMs do tolerate that abusive use of a bug.

Since tickets wont get us anywhere, I do want to know what we can do to solve that issue?
    That they will look into the issue and add it to their bug tracker is okay but we demand some actions to solve that issue until the fix is ready.
    I demand people abusing the peace glitch at gotor to be banned or temporary banned.

Note: This time i didn't post a how-to, I just want this issue to be resolved and the customer support doesnt care about it.
    Last edited by CantFindAName; 01-25-2013, 11:28 PM.

If you file a ticket be prepared to get lots of:

+ The details you have provided been submitted to our technical department. We understand that you may be frustrated and inconvenienced. We are working diligently to have this issue investigated and resolved as quickly as possible. Once we have a solution we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Yea and that is the problem. I want them to take action. I came up with the idea of sharing the glitch and many other glitches with people from all servers, causing a flood of tickets (hopefuly).
      However, that is not the way it should be. I want them to take action now. Its not even 5 minutes of their time to help us.
      Last edited by CantFindAName; 01-25-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

r u now under some kind of magic CFAN
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThorns View Post
          If you file a ticket be prepared to get lots of:

+ The details you have provided been submitted to our technical department. We understand that you may be frustrated and inconvenienced. We are working diligently to have this issue investigated and resolved as quickly as possible. Once we have a solution we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
          That feedback, never gotten it. When my vip disappeared out of nowhere on both my toons and a whole lot of other people on our server at the same time we all filed tickets, and some got VIP back instantly. I filed the exact same information but only under my name, and it was 'we'll look into it" and never gotten a reply back. 1,5weeks later my VIP was finally active again but did I get a refund? heck no, neither did I even get a reply stating it has been fixed or anything, the ticket just died off. I just lost roughly 38% worth of a VIP without an answer or any type of feedback or compensation.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Same issue when you purchase crystals at special discount events and then you can file tickets as much as you want, you most likely dont get the crystals before the event is over.
            The customer service needs improvement. All my tickets are getting closed every now and then, then I am posting another screenshot of glitching to open the ticket again.

Sometimes I do get a generic reply, sometimes I am asked for more evidence (which I, as a player, cant provide) and sometimes they just close it again until 24 hrs later when I open it again with the next screenshot.

I am really disappointed about some players getting special threatment while we cant even solve this issue that is going on for weeks now.

Comment

I "love" when they ask to provide proof, even more when we report something that a simple screenshot can't prove, seems like "sir, please hack our servers and check our logs so we don't have to check ourselves". Since apparently we can't spread out how glitches are done, I won't name them here but check this out, this was when I reported a glitcher:

Reply: Thank you for contacting us. Providing us a screenshot of the incident will highly benefit us in addressing this issue as soon as possible and properly. We appreciate your cooperation.
              Me: Explained how it happened, when it happened, who did it and how a screenshot would NOT prove anything, ALSO posted a screenshot of the glitcher admitting he did it (!) and explaining me how he did it.
              Reply: We advise you to take a screenshot once he does an exploit and send it to us for us to be able to take action of the issue. The conversation is not sufficient evidence since they may talk about it as a joke. Thank you.
              Me: Again explaining how it happened, and also mentioned a second glitch (both glitches are still working so far and affect quite a few people, which makes their next reply below hilarious, guess they lacked other generic answers and decided to tell that it just happened to me)
              Reply: We will be looking into this. However, it seems that you are the only player who has this kind of experience and without any evidence, we can not go on with our investigation. Thank you.
              Me: Send even more information about it, mentioning dates, people affected, etc.
              Reply: Thank you for providing screenshots. We will look into this issue and hope to formulate solution regarding the exploit to prevent players from abusing it. Your concern is highly appreciated.

Comment

They ban people for joking about selling/trading accounts, screw their excuse of "talking about it is not sufficient as it may be only joking". Their policy is as twin-edged as can be. The final reply in there is usually how they finish a ticket without ever giving you another word from them again. Just to be rid of the ticket literally.
                Today someone's 10-days ban expired after first promoting to be selling the account, and then on forums admitting it wasn't even his own account to begin with: Howcome this person does not get banned but other people who account share due to an IRL relation of friends or family does get banned for a way longer period?

We can pretty much *meep* about R2's Customer Service for days on end and not being in the wrong for once, without them changing the slightest bit about it: they make money, they're happy and don't give a damn about the rest.

If I am wrong on this statement please do feel free to prove me so and make said changes. If I'm not wrong, this thread will simply be closed soon with a short reply from a forum moderator how R2 does not read the forums, that's the mod's jobs, that's clear. However the word must reach the GM's somehow and since this is about ticket's being treated like toiletpaper after taking a #2 what other way do we have to communicate.
                Last edited by VicZar; 01-26-2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: censored
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  They ban people for joking about selling/trading accounts, screw their excuse of "talking about it is not sufficient as it may be only joking"..
                  sound like you can 'joke' the game as you please as long as you dont 'joke' with the green
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Lolly lol, Insert R2_Cherith , blah blah duelly noted, thread closed.

Comment

I am sorry to hear this, I didn't know about this issue prior to this thread. I have reported it, and will try to get this changed as quickly as I can. Again, I apologize for this issue still being in game.

Comment

Working...
                      X