scion mage thunderstrom skill in survival of the fittest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scion mage thunderstrom skill in survival of the fittest

this skill keeps killing me when scion mage are around in SoF. why does only mage have passive skill to kill in SoF and pixies being on in the map. I have seen some players having like (S38)venus in SoF with pixie on.

Originally posted by R23154528 View Post
    this skill keeps killing me when scion mage are around in SoF. why does only mage have passive skill to kill in SoF and pixies being on in the map. I have seen some players having like (S38)venus in SoF with pixie on.
    You can summon pixie inside of SotF.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i hate the mage skill, escpecially when they crit for 300%, almost all my health goes away. should not be able to do that in sotf, thats what i think too

Comment

Originally posted by R23154528 View Post
        lol i just saw this now ,someone complaining about mage scion skill in sof haha..anyway even its our skill (mage scion skill) its really better to deactivate it during sof time,,its better if all fair when it comes to sof

Comment

Working...
        X