Ladder Problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Problems.

For the last 3 weeks everytime i do ladder i've been unable to progress very far. On advancing floors i've been disconnecting a lot and even when i'm with a party and nobody advances floor when i reconnect to the server i am booted out of ladder everytime. Its become increasingly frustrating and i've tried all the normal means to fix the problem. Clearing cache, using a different browser, resetting my internet ect....I'm curious if its more server side than anything. I'm missing out on the ladder rewards this week and it kinda sucks.

I've been having similar problems for the past week and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. When advancing floors in ladder, the screen just shows "loading data" and never progresses any further. Further, this issue is not specific to ladder. I have also encountered this issue when switching maps, whether by walking or teleporting.

I've also tried clearing cache, using a different browser, using private mode on the browser, resetting my internet. I'm not sure what else i can do. If this is a server issue, I hope it gets fixed soon. Otherwise, I guess I'm just gonna have to abandon my ladder rbq's.

Comment

lol just happened to me r2 needs to fix being kicked from ladder and not have to wait for everyone in that lvl

Comment

Working...
      X