Rogue's nerfed again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue's nerfed again

So, someone with the new frag and 20% hitrate, was hitting me with my 120% dodge, not supposed to deal any damage.
    However, the new frag passive deals damage and can't be dodged even when the attack who is triggering it misses.

That's a huge nerf for the rogue class (again), we don't have a high hp pool, high dr, everyone already has pretty huge hitrates, now you give all classes a pretty strong passive that can't be dodged, that's plain stupid.

Maybe should give rogues some aoe, ranged attacks, anything useful, instead of taking away the only defense a rogue has lol.

Sorry but its not Nerfed LOL well I dont think so

With this Frag my Crit and dodge % has increased hugely. Also I personally don't think it would be fair if that new passive hit every other class but Rouges could dodge it. Rouges are OP as it is LMAO you do your Rouge right and you have one hell of a bad *** toon at your finger tips.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

really over 2bil in dmg in 14 mins in avernal from new frag how much more op u gonna make rouges??

Comment

Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
        Sorry but its not Nerfed LOL well I dont think so

With this Frag my Crit and dodge % has increased hugely. Also I personally don't think it would be fair if that new passive hit every other class but Rouges could dodge it. Rouges are OP as it is LMAO you do your Rouge right and you have one hell of a bad *** toon at your finger tips.
        Ehm, "getting more dodge" is useless when you can't dodge attacks anymore.

Comment

Ehm, "getting more dodge" is useless when you can't dodge attacks anymore.
          Errrrrrm sorry but you cant dodge the Mage's passive skill either LOL you going to moan about that too? That passive on the Frag effects everyone, It wouldn't be fair if it hit everyone else but Rouges could avoid it. We are OP as it is, be happy with what you've got! R2 as not nerfed at all with this weapon. Rouge out hit everyone in Avneral, we also hit twice to everyone else once...what more do you want LOL R2 have made the Frag Weapon fair for all.
          Last edited by SueDol; 03-09-2013, 11:48 AM.
          Artemis1
          Priest
          Level64 Scion

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            So, someone with the new frag and 20% hitrate, was hitting me with my 120% dodge, not supposed to deal any damage.
            However, the new frag passive deals damage and can't be dodged even when the attack who is triggering it misses.

That's a huge nerf for the rogue class (again), we don't have a high hp pool, high dr, everyone already has pretty huge hitrates, now you give all classes a pretty strong passive that can't be dodged, that's plain stupid.

Maybe should give rogues some aoe, ranged attacks, anything useful, instead of taking away the only defense a rogue has lol.

your saying that, a rogue should be able to dodge the frag new passive as well? even if that skill is base on "chance"? i dont get the point. before someone's passive activates, u prolly gonna killed that player in a matter of seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X