Auguric (Perfect) Fragarach in Avernal Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auguric (Perfect) Fragarach in Avernal Realm

The hp drains from Fragarach works against the avernal bosses and those adds up into damage, making it to be like most HPS (Hit Per Second) with Perfect Frag is the winner instead of the one who does most DPS (Damage Per Second), and wasn't that event made to be a DPS event? So please make the bosses immune to the hp drain effects, like you did with the Sperion effect Blood Breaking Kill (& Mage's Fire Wave?). Or atleast tell us will anything be done to that so we'll know are we forced to go for Pink Diamonds...
    Last edited by venomeh; 03-12-2013, 05:05 PM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

I second this.
    Server: Himeng Valley
    IGN: Natural
    Class: Ranger
    Guild: Rawr
    #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

I third. Avernal is for damage, not for hit per second. There are other events (like special boss killing events) for speed. Please make avernal monsters/boss immune to such effects. And if it was adjusted for sperion, then I don't see why this new effect should be special when it's essentially the same effect as the sperion's.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Open ticket guys, hopefully they will hear it better if you open ticket, I know that I already submit one few days ago.

Comment

Even when they fix it so it wouldn't count damage towards your scores anymore, the boss still dies within a minute, that needs to be resolved as well or it's more like "which platform has the most players loses" instead of highest DPS wins.
          When the HP-drain bug is fixed, give Bane some kind of HP-regen, 10% of max hp p/sec. this should counter it somewhat.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            So please make the bosses immune to the hp drain effects, like you did with the Sperion effect Blood Breaking Kill (& Mage's Fire Wave?).
            Ok, I just read this but I want to clear something up here- Fire Wave doesn't cause any % based damage, it only decreases the enemies max HP. Basically the only use of the skill is reducing the amount enemies recover when they can regenerate, which while good in some places isn't even worth putting more than the 1 skill point needed to access later skills in that tree into if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
              Ok, I just read this but I want to clear something up here- Fire Wave doesn't cause any % based damage, it only decreases the enemies max HP. Basically the only use of the skill is reducing the amount enemies recover when they can regenerate, which while good in some places isn't even worth putting more than the 1 skill point needed to access later skills in that tree into if you ask me.
              It's a powerful skill still in DPs terms and can help you take down a knight's max HP by quite some. (500k hp knights lose a lot, means you require less dmg to deal before he dies). In avernal, all it does at the moment is lowering bane's total HP, meaning every proc of Auguric does a lot less damage.
              Last edited by speeds16; 03-14-2013, 06:01 AM.
              Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

The dmg done by Auguric weapons is based off max hp, not how much hp is left. I proc very often being a rogue, and the dmg is always the same for each enemy.
                Server: (S4)Wilterlands
                Class: Rogue
                Level: 120
                Plane: Eidolon

Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by Doragontenma View Post
                  The dmg done by Auguric weapons is based off max hp, not how much hp is left. I proc very often being a rogue, and the dmg is always the same for each enemy.
                  You clearly aren't looking properly... Bane in Avernal at full HP lost bout 1/5th of the red hp-bar. At his last 20%, when someone proc's, you barely see it move. Try it in Spernal Ruins on the 7th boss, first proc = highest. next proc = lower. It's based on current hp, not max.
                  Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

The whole thing has gone so off topic, where are you Cherith? >_>
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                    X