X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bug..

Dear GM.

Please look at the screenshot that I took from CS.Its not a big issue but took me a while on my quest to look for the item which the location that given was a false..

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1731768

thank you..

Moving this to Bug Reports.

Comment

Incorrect. You CAN find the Cabala Band in the Starglade Jewelry Vendor.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Hey brother vt how long does it takes for bugs to get fixed like the daily hunt bug that doesn't give you guild progress or contribution points. Can we expect two weeks or longer for it to get fixed.

Comment

I kinda forgot to mention the whole Daily Hunt thing to the GMs before the Maintenance.
          Lack of duty on my part.

I'll be sure for it to get fixed either by the next maintenance or two.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

LOL Before you report it to the forums make sure that is ok^^

Comment

You can find the Cabala Band at Starglade. When you buy from the Jewelry merchant, scroll down once and the band will be shown.

Comment

Screenshot says "Purchase a Cabala Ring" when the quest requires a Cabala Band. That might be where the confusion came from.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Moving to correct Bug Reports subforum. Will make certain this gets altered to avoid any confusion in the future. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X