Torch Party Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch Party Poll

These torch parties lately have been a headache duo to scammers, so i'm here asking for everyone in CS to please leave a vote, i'm sure there are a lot of unhappy players. So i'm here starting a poll hoping that if we have a good % of unhappy players with the torch system, they can change it to some sort of Shop or just a window that the party leader would have the torch, drag them to the window( any amount, so he can choose like 9 torch so the game wont go down or someone DC duo to the excessive lag of torch) and the rest of the players in the party would place the amount of gold in that window according to the Leader's party price on each torch like a trade window for all party, well lets see if we all together can change something in this game. I hope i made myself clear, i'm not demanding it has to be this way, just giving a suggestion...

Thank you Everyone.

Masticore
    Exelow Hollows
    Scion Hybrid Priest Lvl 70+
    No, i'm Happy just the way it is
    29.41%
    Yes, Please do Something about it
    70.59%
    Masticore

IGN: Masticore
    LVL: 98 Scion
    Class: Priest
    Server: Exelow Hollows

The thing is Torches is classed within the same function as pots.

A good idea but to have the developers code something for just torches alone is very hectic.

Though an alternative solution is having a torch map in which parties can enter a room and pay the fees to the npc, then the leader of the pt would be able to pick up the money by talking to that npc.

Comment

Thats a great idea i just wish we had more votes or comments... The poll has 76 views now and only 12 votes, is it to hard to click one of the options? I mean, this is for everyone either they change or not, at least they know what we think.
      Masticore

IGN: Masticore
      LVL: 98 Scion
      Class: Priest
      Server: Exelow Hollows

Comment

I'm fine the way it is, cause [Torch] were not meant to be a commodity from the beginning.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
        X