Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to R2.

Dear R2,

You've gotten the last bit of cash you will ever get from me. I'm done. I want to thank you for the constant lag, the constant disconnects, the lost items magically vanishing and not being replaced. The lies / blatantly wrong information given to lead you to cash and waste your money. I'd like to thank you for 6 months of elemental runs AND 111 paid runs with no death odor. I'd like to thank you for the same ****** events over and over. I'd like to thank you for being too lazy to fix the known bugs. I'd also like to thank you for your mass dc's and losing my void runs and all the loot, ladder runs and losing my soul shards and puc. I'd like to thank you for absolute ******** enchanting system as well.

However, what I would like to thank you most for... giving me a reason to waste my money elsewhere instead of with you losers ever again.

Thank you,
    A former customer and now a leach on your bandwidth.

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
    Dear R2,

You've gotten the last bit of cash you will ever get from me. I'm done. I want to thank you for the constant lag, the constant disconnects, the lost items magically vanishing and not being replaced. The lies / blatantly wrong information given to lead you to cash and waste your money. I'd like to thank you for 6 months of elemental runs AND 111 paid runs with no death odor. I'd like to thank you for the same ****** events over and over. I'd like to thank you for being too lazy to fix the known bugs. I'd also like to thank you for your mass dc's and losing my void runs and all the loot, ladder runs and losing my soul shards and puc. I'd like to thank you for absolute ******** enchanting system as well.

However, what I would like to thank you most for... giving me a reason to waste my money elsewhere instead of with you losers ever again.

Thank you,
    I know how you feel, which is why R2 hasn't gotten a single dime from me for over a year now. Plus I just wasted 160x DC trying to upgrade my frag and ended up going from +7 to +6 because the enchant success they show you is nothing but a lie.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-29-2016, 03:42 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

I agree with this some what R2 has just asked and asked and added ways to cash but ignore the bugs and ignore the players who don't cash. Not gonna renew my vip again tell its updated

Comment

R2 sucks. they just care about the money, they've told it before.
        so much that last year they just screwed up the non spenders by cutting out the primordial items and events
        such as clovers on st. patrick(which was forgotten on 2016 as well) imposible to get Soul of Ares, they forgot the valentines chocolate, the anniversary friggin event was the lamest of all 5 past years
        oh no eastern or holiday special events as well.

BUT we got a 80% discount black friday woohoo
        they only show they despos for the cash, cause most likely income is coming low, so low they aren't releasing op cashing systems like tenets cause after chi and those 2 new pixies no one on its right mind would give them that much from their money.

hence why only focus with small development ideas(like a new pet and outfit each week to assure low consumerism, or this gey new systems(anima, polish, the new gem thingy and wonder kids.

and before you edit or delete my next post reverie, please try to make something for the players if is not much to ask..
        and more events for soul of ares.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-27-2016, 04:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          I know how you feel, which is why R2 hasn't gotten a single dime from me for over a year now. Plus I just wasted 160x DC trying to upgrade my frag and ended up going from +7 to +6 because the enchant success they show you is nothing but a lie.

guess he failed to mention even as we speak he's starting his 4th or 5th frag to immo X... in like a month he's managed to do that... lol go figure 160 ain't nothing to his..... 4 immo X frags.. what u figure 8000+ DC in a month lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
            Dear R2,

Thank you,
            But you already spend elsewhere
            Last edited by Reverie; 03-28-2016, 11:26 AM. Reason: Encouraging Mall usage.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
              guess he failed to mention even as we speak he's starting his 4th or 5th frag to immo X... in like a month he's managed to do that... lol go figure 160 ain't nothing to his..... 4 immo X frags.. what u figure 8000+ DC in a month lol
              Actually, I'm still on perfect frag I. And I only have the time to play 1 character. And yes, the enchant success rate is nothing but a bull **** lie.
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-28-2016, 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                Actually, I'm still on perfect frag I. And I only have the time to play 1 character. And yes, the enchant success rate is nothing but a bull **** lie.
                His comment was not about you but about the main person who made this silly post lol. thought you would understand that and I guess we can cuss now since the mod is not editing the cussing at all on some if the post I see!!!! or is it just certain ppl that they edit!! Smh
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Working...
                X