Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to get (New Player)

Hello,

I'm a new player in Crystal Saga and I had a question. I have decided to do a recharge for 10,000 crystals and was wondering what to get with that?
    Should I go for the skyfire mount + costume or should I try to get my holy favor level upgraded? Which one is more efficient for a new player?
    If I go for holy favor I'd probably get Holy favor level 4. Can someone help me with this, what would be my best choice?

Thanks in advance

If you're aiming for stats, it's often suggested to invest in Tenets.

Comment

Dont go for holy favor you can get the items for it from dungeons slowly but surley

So i would recomand getting a costume and im not sure about the mount, you might try to get something that will help you better than mount

Also i dont recomand Tenets you wont get farm with 10k you can get only few gpows witch in turn will result in 300-400 def and atack on a new player so thats not really a option either

Maybe some Pack Expanders that will really help you, a decent pet... not many things come to mind since this game needs a bilionare lvl cashing

Comment

Thanks for replying to my thread, I'll take the advice in serious recommendation. I'll probably get some clothing and one of the 7k crystal mounts.
        After that I'll just play the game and learn from personal experience how to act further and what to get, thanks again for replying, much appreciated.

Comment

actually it would be better to get atleast holy favor 5 coz it will help u alot especially doing dg runs then costume for some addtional stat and attck speed. if you still have more xtl then i recomment mount

Comment

if you buy the gift pack that has 10x gpow it's only 8800 crystals. Plus if you do it during this recharge event, you'll have 70k points which you can buy 20x gpow and raise your tenets very nicely.

Comment

A mount is really good to buy with crystal, and levelling your holy favour with points is quite strong too. If you got the crystal, I'd say holy favour and a mount - just remember the 4,800 crystal mounts and skyfire etc for 6,800 crystal have no difference in stats, just looks and the fact they are 2 person.
              The world is what you make of it

Comment

Working...
              X