Questionable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionable

I heard some information im from (S58) , there was a player who can disconnect the character or ban the character and do teleportation do you believe ? and i know its true because i have a friend who can code items simply Beware of this Player Kemono from Holor Cliff server thankyou i hope this post can help player to have a knowledge

Damn this thread is so funny.
    There is no such thing as coding items its just simple copy paste from the game item codes you can find in the wikia how to do it, it is easy as hell.
    Plus nobody can ban you in the game unless they are GMs but anyone can disconnect you depending on what you mean.

Sorry to say but nothing suspicious here.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 10:57 AM. Reason: Removed name-calling.

Comment

tried to tell him that on the server he wouldnt listen :P
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

If you have reasons to believe a player is behaving suspiciously, you will need to report them with screenshots and/or videos depicting their unusual activities. If they are claiming they can ban you at will, do take screenshots of their saying so as that is taken as staff impersonation.

Reports will need to go through the ticket system for review and investigation (http://www.r2games.com/support/).

Comment

Working...
        X