Monster Handbook2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Handbook2

Is the amount of Crystal needed to open the Orange parts on Monster Handbook 2 correct?

It seem rather excessive given that it gives the exact same amount as the Orange in Monster Handbook1 and they only took 999 Crystal, 1999 Crystals and 4999 Crystals to open up.

I think it was suppose to be 1k, 2k and 5k like HandBook1 and not 100k, 200k and 500k.....
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 04-23-2016, 04:27 PM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

I agree, I cashed to get my first page completely opened. That was reasonable, 100k crystal, 200k crystal, and 500k crystal is an insane amount. I do not believe any sane person will drop that kind of money. Just to get 3 mobs open in handbook that give same stats at 1st page.

Comment

insane the prices are insane and take into consideration how many years it would take using the wishing well to achieve this on the first level let alone the second or third....

Comment

The fact that a second page has been introduced is very nice , but the second page gives the exact same stats as the first page and to think that you are requesting for these
        mobs on the 2nd page to take 100k, 200k and 500k xtal to open them are completely absurd. There are a few big cashers on our servers but even those i do not think drop that
        much cash on a single setting, much less for an item giving the same stats that just cost them only 5k xtal to open. Secondly, since R2 decided to change the charm to xtal option
        to only allow for 11 xtal per day that would take 124.53 years to obtain enough xtal to open the last orange mob in the 2nd page of the handbook. The majority of the cashers on
        this server and many like it range for 50 dollars to 500 dollars per week roughly, so even at those rates it would take longer than wanted for any one player to achieve this accomplishment.
        I seriously hope that this has been an oversight on behalf of R2 or a misreading of translation for the sake of R2 and for the players on this game.
        As always ty for your time and hope that this can be fixed where it will be more useful for the players and more beneficial for R2 as well.

Comment

yea the amounts are right on it. been asking devs to look into it so will see how it goes. would be nice to see some sort of extra benefits added to the book as well!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            yea the amounts are right on it. been asking devs to look into it so will see how it goes. would be nice to see some sort of extra benefits added to the book as well!
            Ok how can they be right, when they give the exact same stats as the first handbook and the first one only cost 1k 2k and 5k Crystal O.o that makes no sense at all.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

$5000 worth of xtal just to unlock the last monster!? $500 maybe... but $5000?

Comment

I come back to see this? Outrages.

I thought it was a reasonable amount as in 10-30-50k each. But the wallet isn't big enough yet.

Edit: double post wasn't my intention.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                X