Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

***??? Where is Piggie???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***??? Where is Piggie???

Ok i recently returned to game around 2 months ago. Since then you have NOT had the Piggie/Snorb Event, WHY??? The one event you guys made that was actually a good event and you get rid of it WHY??? is it because it did not require use to have a character that spends allot of Xtal? Are you guys really getting that Greedy?
    The Snorb/Piggie event was a non casher & Noob friendly event. It also was one of my main sources for Magic Essence since they Drop Rate SUCKS on those. I could go on and ***** about R2 Being greedy and how they could careless about you non cashers, all the events they are coming out with all require you to have an EXTREMELY OP toon, which would be fine and dandy if you would keep the events that non OP toons can do. STOP BEING GREEDY and Bring Back Snorb/Piggie!!

If we can get someone to make a poll on this topic, would help! TY

because people complained about the same events over and over again, so R2 changed all the events.

Its what happens when people complain.....
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I personally would really like a piggie event, I really want to get my magic tower up but it takes too long without keys

Comment

Working...
      X