This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Crystal saga

Crystal saga is now a game for hard core cashers.Even in new servers with holy favour they can become opest person in server,Not talking about tenets cause
    it is ridiculously op and costs much.I really want old crystal saga back or a server perhaps withought tenets and holyfavour it would give a great oppurtunity for us non
    cashing teenagers to have lots of fun.
    [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
    [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
    [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
    [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
    [Guild]:
    My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

I'm a non cashing teenager and have a priest that can solo pretty much everything besides 93+ ladders
    i also have a knight that can do lvl 8 or 9 corr, i forgot which, haven't played in forever.

u just have to alt abuse and work hard but also work smart :^)
    as a non casher seeing ur sig u expect this game to be ****(lol can't even say pi$$?) easy but lol takes time :^)
    time u spent making this thread u coulda done like 1-2 psycho runs, or 4-6 if u multi log alts and do like 3 at once in dungeons :^)
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I understand what he's trying to say: now the difference between top players and the others on new servers is really huge with hf/tenets/etc... After few days they can easily get like x100 stats of regular players and smoke a whole server xD

Before tenets/hf/Heraldry, long time ago, top players had max wings (Angel Lord+), nice mount and good frag: around x10/15 stats of regulars players. They were op but at least few good players were able to deal with them.
      Starting to play now as F2P on the new servers is sadly not funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        I'm a non cashing teenager and have a priest that can solo pretty much everything besides 93+ ladders
        i also have a knight that can do lvl 8 or 9 corr, i forgot which, haven't played in forever.

u just have to alt abuse and work hard but also work smart :^)
        as a non casher seeing ur sig u expect this game to be ****(lol can't even say pi$$?) easy but lol takes time :^)
        time u spent making this thread u coulda done like 1-2 psycho runs, or 4-6 if u multi log alts and do like 3 at once in dungeons :^)
        What you say is possible, but in new servers people not even lvl 40 can like max holy favour and rekt or conquer the whole server
        [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
        [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
        [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
        [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
        [Guild]:
        My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Alt abuse is probably the only way you'll get close to a casher.

Comment

Play other game, life is not always follows what you want
            Crystal Saga 2
            S1-Starglade
            Kay

Comment

Working...
            X