X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as I get to level 160?

i can't find where i learn how to go to level 160
    someone help me please

Do events and quests for exp. Once you hit lvl 120 you'll need to start need to start farming lvl cap orders around Ethereal(top-right corner of world map).
    Or mall tons of torches since r2 doesn't seem to care

Comment

Well it depends what LV you're talkin about starting from...I'll assume LV120.
      At LV120 you gain acess to the "7 Magic Fields" that's acessable from "The Wilterlands," once there you need to complete the LV120-150 quest line collecting orders that have a chance to drop from elites and insignias that drop from normal mobs. You will only need 20 of each insignia to reach LV150, there's a total of 15 different insignias. after LV150 you need to collect orders from the wastelands zone, you access this area from "The silent Sands." It's much easier to do LV151-160 than LV120-150... but you also need to do the LV151+ questline.
      Hope this helps...kinda >, .<
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
      X