Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fund System credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund System credit

I would like some info about this "credit thing"
    Attached Files

are we able to buy monthly cards more than 1 time?
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
      are we able to buy monthly cards more than 1 time?
      Yes. It is the second time that I get the monthly rebate but I didn't get that credit message the first time.

Comment

what can you do with the credit?

Comment

I would like to know that

Comment

Same... I'd sure like to know how this is used.

Comment

Same here does anyone know any new information yet?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FundsCredit1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1725773Click image for larger version

Name:	FundsCredit2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1725774

and the crappy thing is all those 6100 credits were reset when I bought the 1k xtal monthly, *** r2 ??
                Last edited by Devilord; 08-06-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Reverie can you explain to me what 'credit " is , in the fund system after using crystal?

Comment

Think it's messed up that it takes away all the credit instead of just taking away 2100.

However, if I'm right, you can't do anything with the credit. It's only there as a sub requirement so you can't do this:

For example,
                    1) Spend 100 dollars for 10k crystal
                    2) Spend 10k crystal for the monthly rebate
                    3) After 30 days, use the excess crystal of 12050(22050-10,000) on what you want
                    4) repeat step 2-3

Without the credit they won't be getting any extra money.

That's my reasoning anyway.

Comment

So you need to spend the full amount of crystal that you get in the month to have enough credit to do it again and have to cash the 10k crystals again?

And you can't use part of the credit to do the 1k crystal one? If you choose to do it, it will take all of the credit?

Comment

current credit

can someone explain to me what the use of credit in the monthly rebate

Comment

Originally posted by HydraNazgul View Post
                          So you need to spend the full amount of crystal that you get in the month to have enough credit to do it again and have to cash the 10k crystals again?

And you can't use part of the credit to do the 1k crystal one? If you choose to do it, it will take all of the credit?
                          Yes. Exactly correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Saisia View Post
                            Think it's messed up that it takes away all the credit instead of just taking away 2100.

However, if I'm right, you can't do anything with the credit. It's only there as a sub requirement so you can't do this:

For example,
                            1) Spend 100 dollars for 10k crystal
                            2) Spend 10k crystal for the monthly rebate
                            3) After 30 days, use the excess crystal of 12050(22050-10,000) on what you want
                            4) repeat step 2-3

Without the credit they won't be getting any extra money.

That's my reasoning anyway.
                            This isn't true after the a patch. Now you have to spend 22050 crystals AND then BUY the rebate to with another 10k xtals which is absolutely **.

You will be spending 32050 crystals to get back 22050? come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by abruptlewhqujn View Post
                              This isn't true after the a patch. Now you have to spend 22050 crystals AND then BUY the rebate to with another 10k xtals which is absolutely **.

You will be spending 32050 crystals to get back 22050? come on now.
                              you buy 10K, spend them on the rebate then use the 22K that you get from the funds system...so basically you have to spend the 22K you get from it then buy 10K to rebuy it... so $100 a month for 32K Xtals I guess...
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X