Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fund System credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    you buy 10K, spend them on the rebate then use the 22K that you get from the funds system...so basically you have to spend the 22K you get from it then buy 10K to rebuy it... so $100 a month for 32K Xtals I guess...
    Actually, that abruptlew guy is absolutely correct. You can only use the rebate for a one time purchase. After that, you will have to spend more to get less.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
      Actually, that abruptlew guy is absolutely correct. You can only use the rebate for a one time purchase. After that, you will have to spend more to get less.
      thanks for the information

Comment

Honestly, R2 is so ignorant... They are sloppy on their patches, they care more about money, and they rarely answer your tickets with any response other than the 2 cliches; "That is something the Devs deal with" or "We unfortunately cannot do anything about it at this time" and 9 times out of 10 it's that lazy *** Karl... They don't do their jobs, and they don't care... If they did, they would try harder, and stop overcharging for a game barely anyone plays BECAUSE it's so casher-based.... I understand that in order to keep a game running you need to have a influx of money from cashers. However when the game first came out they could have made plenty off the cashers by lowering the cost and thus drawing in new cashers...
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
        IGN:S58-AquaShock
        Level: 198-Eidolon
        Class: Knight
        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Wait...does the credit req go up after the 22K one?... if so then it's only good for major cashers...atleast buying the rebate counts towards P2C...
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-27-2016, 08:14 PM.
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Wait...does the credit req go up after the 22K one?... if so then it's only good for major cashers...atleast buying the rebate counts towards P2C...
            It does not go up. It is just good for a one time use.

Put it this way, instead of you earning crystals the second time around. You actually loose crystals by spending 100 dollars more.

first time: buy it for 10k crystals and earn w.e amount it says.

Second time, Spend 22050 then Spend 10k to buy it again and get the rebate.

Equals: Spend 32050 crystals to get 22050 back?

You guys decide on that one.
            Last edited by KidSess; 10-27-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
              Honestly, R2 is so ignorant... They are sloppy on their patches, they care more about money, and they rarely answer your tickets with any response other than the 2 cliches; "That is something the Devs deal with" or "We unfortunately cannot do anything about it at this time" and 9 times out of 10 it's that lazy *** Karl... They don't do their jobs, and they don't care... If they did, they would try harder, and stop overcharging for a game barely anyone plays BECAUSE it's so casher-based.... I understand that in order to keep a game running you need to have a influx of money from cashers. However when the game first came out they could have made plenty off the cashers by lowering the cost and thus drawing in new cashers...
              lol prototype wasn't kidding
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

It does not go up. It is just good for a one time use.

Put it this way, instead of you earning crystals the second time around. You actually loose crystals by spending 100 dollars more.

first time: buy it for 10k crystals and earn w.e amount it says.

Second time, Spend 22050 then Spend 10k to buy it again and get the rebate.

Equals: Spend 32050 crystals to get 22050 back?

You guys decide on that one.
                Can't you spend those 22050 in the shop to get the credits though? And don't you get those 22050 from the 10K Rebate? ... so you have to buy 10K to have 22050 to spend in that month?
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Can't you spend those 22050 in the shop to get the credits though? And don't you get those 22050 from the 10K Rebate? ... so you have to buy 10K to have 22050 to spend in that month?
                  Yes you can, but you will be spending $100 to get 22050.

Comment

Yes you can, but you will be spending $100 to get 22050.
                    So basically it'sa spend $100 to get $220 to spend over the next month... not bad if you wanna cash $100 a month I guess...
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

did we get consumer points from purchasing funds?

Comment

Working...
                      X