This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Well, not really

I just want to say thanks - to all you players who because of whatever garbage happened in game last night/this morning, have made a lot of players leave the game. It was really the most wonderful (and idiotic thing) any and all of you involved could have done. Really, your pettiness, selfishness and idiocy have absolutely and totally amazed me to no end whatsoever. Just because you can do something, just because you're upset with another player (whose actions are their own responsibility, guild membership aside), to make it where it is no fun to play the game and to have your actions impede any and/or all players enjoyment and ability to play the game, that is the true height of selfishness and irresponsibility. How magnanimous in your wonderfulness and good sportsmanship, your willingness to make a game fun to play. It has nothing to do with being a casher as some might say, it has nothing to do with wanting to be the best player, it has nothing to do with a statement that "Yes, it's a pvp area/event so deal with it." It is do so with those involved being childish, because something up set them and taking it out on others because they're immature and want to smack out at the world. Flame me, I don't care. And those involved in the idiocy of a certain server's brouhaha, actively and passively, thank you so much for ruining things.

Please keep server drama in-game, thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X