Luck rate of Exquisite drop is zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck rate of Exquisite drop is zero

Am i the only one who spent 30k crystals and rewarded with tons of gold dragon coins that have zero drop rate for exquisite enchant stuff?

Please tell me. is my luck so bad or the game have R2 greed issue parameter again?

do you even have to question the greed of r2? They put it in there to people think they can get a high priced item with luck but its not gonna happen. Just like the green coin they added a *** quest item there and just leave it like a big middle finger to their loyal players

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
      Am i the only one who spent 30k crystals and rewarded with tons of gold dragon coins that have zero drop rate for exquisite enchant stuff?

Please tell me. is my luck so bad or the game have R2 greed issue parameter again?
      If the item is Gold Rank and in corners. Expect to have at least 50 tries before getting close to one.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

sup sess !
        and ...
        50???? dude i rolled over 850 gold coins not a single exquisite !

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
          sup sess !
          and ...
          50???? dude i rolled over 850 gold coins not a single exquisite !
          #18 Well, some players have gotten it with in 50 tries and only x1 time. Never even heard getting it multiple times atll all .

Sup Zen!
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
          X