Question about the G-mut mounts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the G-mut mounts.

So we all know that when you morph your mounts after hellwing into stallion the game lets you keep the previous mount. and it does this now all the way up to the latest Doombringer mount. Now my question. Does anyone know what happens if i try to morph the mount before doombringer 1 more time? Do i get another doombringer or what happens? because i can clearly see that when i select the old mount you can indeed feed it more g.muts. i just wanted to confirm if its possible to do this before i start throwing more tokens into a mount thats not going to morph..
    So to clear it up.. is it possible to morph a mount 2 times is what im asking? if you keep feeding the old one more g.muts?
    And i dont care about if ppl "think" this works or not based on assumptions.. i want to know from someone who has done this before to confirm it it works or not. Thanks.
    Last edited by unworthy666; 09-19-2016, 11:19 AM.

Yes it works, u can make as many dooms as you want from same beast as long as you got the g mut (4.5k per doom average abouts) so good luck
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Alright thats what i wanted to hear! thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f9cf021f54.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1727187
        as u can see i trying to get 3rd doombringer

Comment

Working...