does exp % stack together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does exp % stack together?

Hello just wondering if we didn't unlock the lvl cap does the exp gather until unlock and the lvl

for example let say i have 300% exp at 120 does after i unlock 121 does it mean i will lvl and still retain 200% exp?

OK i think i get what your asking... and if it is then the answer is No, you do not stack EXP if you do not break the level cap.

Once you hit 100% EXP gained that's it, then when you break the level cap you start from 0% again, even if you have been at level 120 for months, the second you level to 121 you start at 0% EXP gained.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

The cap is 100%. Doing ladder at 99.99% or even at 100% but your exp hasn't reached the max(just under is possible and it shows 100%) the max it will stack to is like 109% there is no way you can reach 300%

Comment

only way you could over over 100% at level 120+ without raising the level cap is by doing anything that gives large amounts of xp, therefore the % will be higher than 100% but once you level up it will reset to 0% and none will carry over to the progess toward the next level. I've tried it in an attempt to save time but that was the result.

Comment

Working...
        X