Marshal/Grand Marshal Orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshal/Grand Marshal Orders

Hey everyone, just wondering where is the most efficient place to farm for marshal/grand marshal orders.
    I've been trying numerous maps out such as Etheral City and Frozen Wastelands but i rarely get anything.
    Could you give me some tips or suggestions to make it faster and easier thank you in advance.~~

The larger, bottom half of Frozen Wastelands really is the hottest spot to grind for both orders. Needless to say that it can and does take hours of grinding to acquire even one.

Set your toon to AFK overnight while you sleep as well as whenever you may be away from the monitor for some hours. Both persistence and patience is the key.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-07-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much, i'll give it a try now.

Comment

.-. it painful to get one all i see is holy bottle QQ

Comment

it toke me 2 week of afking (15hours a day) to get all the orders. like they said frozen (time)wastelands.
          also used lots of 2xdrop tokens(dont know if it helps) if im right they only work on elite monsters for gem drop? xD

Comment

Originally posted by R23223605 View Post
            it toke me 2 week of afking (15hours a day) to get all the orders. like they said frozen (time)wastelands.
            also used lots of 2xdrop tokens(dont know if it helps) if im right they only work on elite monsters for gem drop? xD
            I don't even think they work on that... and if you really want the orders then a Ranged class has a serious disadvantage over meele ;>, .>
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
            X