Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End with funny :mad:

Since the days of maintenance again I would like to say,
    It is enough the mass of all things is full.
    Day one day out, night after night, since now more than a week and all the events that were inserted left to lie,
    only to gather garbage which one can always steal away because this still the few will take away space. (MORE PLACE IN THE VAULT A 3,4,5,6,7, PAGE AND NOT ALL IN THE POCKET)
    Back to the actual topic.
    It is enough that slowly but the channel is full (certainly)
    Naja fact is the drop chance of this flush order should be increased a lot.
    For who am I (and other people) they should spend their time,
    For nothing and again nothing else have massive repair costs to have at each empty the bag,
    Since the insignia can not be sold,
    And the whole other garbage otherwise still so.
    I had some time before a ticket because of this huge bad
    Drop rate wrote, as answer had got only inclusively a badly translated quotation from a comedian ..... I need a lot of luck.
    Meanwhile, I say: Damn .... but one more, I .... on the luck
    Damn it again this is my time you spend here, my internal costs, my electricity costs my money so far,
    Here for but can at least expect something to be done.
    Seriously, they believe in the serious player, if at all
    Will be the same think how to do it.
    Especially now that lvl cap was increased.
    The order drop rate was again reduced by tick as it looks
    Fact is, I do not see it any longer why I should now still more time patience, etc. should be wasting.
    Maybe sometime, at some time also hopefully against this problem once something undertaken.
    Is at any rate advisable for future players.
    Is not so that alone stand and stand in coming
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-12-2016, 08:00 AM. Reason: language

Google translate??

Comment

nope microsft google is scrap

Comment

He is asking for more space. Also, I cannot get why he cannot use a master hammer from TT. Another of his complains is that the insignia drop rate are really low. Which mostly everyone went through that.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

As said or not now for more than a week all the events left left also no TT hammer.
          And yes if for over a week not a single order drop gets for quest where you need 10 and where possible also for next lvl the same needs. I do not see why you should do that

Comment

Which ones are you complaining about? The Grand Marshal Order? if so, that is normal. Also, the you should afk with weapon off, it helps save gold.

Comment

Normal? Yes normal is when in 24 std.3-5 drop but not normal if over 1 week none dropt...ok weapon off,
              Then I have to pack a lot of mana potions, but now no longer helps first no more afk time

Do not confuse facebook registration overloaded or why not go do not know
              Last edited by Prophed; 10-13-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophed View Post
                Normal? Yes normal is when in 24 std.3-5 drop but not normal if over 1 week none dropt...ok weapon off,
                Then I have to pack a lot of mana potions, but now no longer helps first no more afk time

Do not confuse facebook registration overloaded or why not go do not know
                If you want STD orders, i suggest to farm at maple woods. That is where you will get most of the orders. I am talking about the Grand Marshal orders which are the hardest of them all. They are so rare, that you could go 2 weeks with out getting one.

Comment

Working...
                X