Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragonspine- DS fragment gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonspine- DS fragment gone

Hello. I am BlueKing from server100. I was inside the Dragonspine arena while holding the dragon sword fragment and with ds buff, I got dce'd
    and I don't know why O.O I have an alt online with me too, but only my main char was dce'd.(I am using R2Client)

And so, when I log in I was outside the arena now. I get back inside but I can't find the fragment anymore.
    so my question is, is it really that when the beholder dce'd the fragment will be gone forever? I think it's not nice. Thank you! Good day crystal sagians
    Last edited by R297147301; 10-23-2016, 04:25 PM.
    Surpass your Limit. #KoroSensei'sStudent #NoRegrets

There is a good chance someone else picked up the fragment before you were able to get to it again.

It's been a long while since I've participated in Dragonspine so I could be mistaken, but if the previous holder DC's, the fragment is dropped in that location, much like when a player is killed while in possession of the item.

Comment

Working...
    X