Skill Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Development

I've been playing knight for a while now and I've come to see how plain they are when it comes to pvp. The majority of their skills are just simple damage dealing skills that I doubt anyone even uses. The skills that do damage and has an effect are meant for weaker pvp lvls or are just plain useless. Shock Blade which roots your enemy is pretty worthless. Pvp ends in like 4 seconds so instead of rooting you might as well just stun to end it.Valient Slash's +crit% is worthless considering everyone has over 100% crit.Don't even get me started on Sword of Spring. Shield swipe literally reduces enemy's attack by 234. I like my class but we need a update on our skills b/c the basic drag and stun is getting old....really old. Based off the skills we might as well be called berserkers. Way too many stupid dps skills that are useless. CSII failed to bring new skills so anyone else think their class skills should go in development?
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    I've been playing knight for a while now and I've come to see how plain they are when it comes to pvp. The majority of their skills are just simple damage dealing skills that I doubt anyone even uses. The skills that do damage and has an effect are meant for weaker pvp lvls or are just plain useless. Shock Blade which roots your enemy is pretty worthless. Pvp ends in like 4 seconds so instead of rooting you might as well just stun to end it.Valient Slash's +crit% is worthless considering everyone has over 100% crit.Don't even get me started on Sword of Spring. Shield swipe literally reduces enemy's attack by 234. I like my class but we need a update on our skills b/c the basic drag and stun is getting old....really old. Based off the skills we might as well be called berserkers. Way too many stupid dps skills that are useless. CSII failed to bring new skills so anyone else think their class skills should go in development?
    well have you seen the priests Grace skill? ... less heal for the same time as light heal and ithas that long CD... Rogue skills you don't use the Dmg skills at the higher LVs... shadow litterally uses Shadow Strike/Rush, Assassins Thrust and Blade sweep... all other attack skills are kinda usless... I mean... I have skill points that I'm not even using for anything atm.
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-30-2016, 09:48 AM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
      well have you seen the priests Grace skill? ... less heal for the same time as light heal and ithas that long CD... Rogue skills you don't use the Dmg skills at the higher LVs... shadow litterally uses Shadow Strike/Rush, Assassins Thrust and Blade sweep... all other attack skills are kinda usless... I mean... I have skill points that I'm not even using for anything atm.
      Rogue's hit twice and once you you get past 300% attack spd, you'd be doing faster damage with normal attack rather than with skills. Knife Rush is good to have for rogues if you time manual aoe's right. Since you got some extra skill points you could upgrade blade twist, I don't use it myself but reduces def by 35% for the next 6 seconds so skills like rage would do way more damage if you were to use it after it. Yeah Thrust decreases by 100% def but that's only for that skill.

Comment

Working...
      X