Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kanyote?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanyote?

In search of someone who came to my server under the name kanyote.. funny ikr lol. Anyways they said something about seeing me at merge and having 1 mill more patk than me. So he at 9 mil patk. If anyone can find this guy's ign I'd be more than thankful I just wanna chat with him lol
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Fight. Fight. Fight.

Comment

Sounds like a gewd time to me, I love pvp and look forward to the challenge if there is one
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Death Tank
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Hehe GL in finding em ;p and what merge?...

And Rev meheh
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Yeah I dont know what merge. Prolly was just assuming?
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Death Tank

Comment

Hi,

Any known server merge soon? lol

Oh BTW - damage is overrated. lol

DM

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMaster View Post
              Hi,

Any known server merge soon? lol
              If a merge were scheduled, it will be announced in an official thread by the GMs.

Comment

Usually followed by complaints about it or everyone talkin bout it on the servers merging...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Dbagmaster you realize damage makes all dungeons, corruption, ladder way faster. And PvP very easy.

And with knight, bloodlust I get more HP back per hit than u most likely deal. Ten fold.
                  Last edited by KanaDT; 12-15-2016, 04:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Death Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                    Dbagmaster you realize damage makes all dungeons, corruption, ladder way faster. And PvP very easy.

And with knight, bloodlust I get more HP back per hit than u most likely deal. Ten fold.
                    From the way you construct your reply - you seem really mature. Name calling for no apparent reason. Talking big like you deal ten fold my toon's damage lol. Is your stat damage 100m then?

Talk is cheap - same goes about your claims on my damage. Wishing we were in the same server lol.
                    Last edited by KanaDT; 12-15-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

And which server you from

I shall come see you after work
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-13-2017, 01:31 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

S7

Comment

Hope those stats aren't from red pixie lmao sad if so..
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

Yeah it's pretty sad - hope our server merge.

Most of your damage come from your diviner(prove me wrong). The only thing i said was that damage is overrated - so many factors in this game i tell you why damage is overrated.

One example - A Mage in my server that has 50m hp with 11-12m mattack, 5-6m deff, before she can even do any damage she is already dead. You will learn in the future if you merge with other servers that has stronger opposition that your damage is worthless when you can't even use it because you are already dead.

With your 30m hp and 2-3m deff that is 1 skill + maybe couple of normal.

How do i know? Ask CeasarMike on our server who is a knight and has double your stats.

You don't have to flex your muscles here in the forums - to tell you honestly i don't think you can even hit my toon with that build.

So please cut the ** and bullying that you do 10x more damage than my toon.

Comment

Diviner plus over 600 crit dmge yes. And you must be facing newbs with ur wittle stealth rogue. Sooo hard yo PvP as that right? Hahaha I seen the other people on ur server and they aren't even built to PvP wittle rogues like uu. The chumps on ur server are not me. Remember that lmao. Guarantee I can pop you out of stealth before u even get to me hahahaha and can't hit your toon? I have better hit than anyone I seen on ur server hahahaha ur petty 42 Mil HP at red pixie lmfao. Your toon poop and I not bullying, you're just offended you are stagnant with ur toon while I got two more pixies to go and already ur stats lmao better hope I don't merge to ur server, I'll have red pixie by then and will slap ur wittle rogue n end it in one hit baahaha 42 mil HP SMDH!!

And I have gotten over 115 mil HP back from a boss lmao which is ten fold what you deal like I said bahahaa
                              Last edited by Reverie; 01-13-2017, 01:38 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Death Tank

Comment

Working...
                              X