Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Drop Rate vs Orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Rate vs Orders

If you activates Drop rate to increase the drop rate to drop more items, will the orders be dropped easier/increased?
    In the description, it doesnt say what items has been increased to drop since it doesnt say the specific item(s)

Click image for larger version

Name:	tttt.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1789162

u cant really tell as its still % thats first

2nd , it wont really matter if u cant get many elites as orders only drop from elites
    tbh from my experience it does actually decrease the drop rate idk thats just personal

well, thats what i got , gl .

Comment

Drop tokens increases all drop rates from mobs, including orders. I'm not exactly sure what the drop percentage for orders is, but let's use 2% as an example. Using a drop token would then increase the rate to 4%.
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

im grinding orders for 2 months and still i cant complete my grand marshalls...

almost 2 weeks since i submit a ticket and still nothing happen...

im stuck at 149 lvl for almost 2 weeks bcoz of this...

i ddnt get any problem from private to marshall , just these grand marshall , so low droprate...

pls help...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1728453

Comment

stuck at 149 for 2 weeks? that's cute, try months
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

seeing as there is alot of people over 150 try changing the way you are afking and limit the number of thing you pick up so you don't miss one if it drops

Comment

2 weeks afk in moyun mountain/silent sands and frozen wasteland I got all orders depends on luck and if u change instances or not I'm lvl 136 now and have all orders needed to make 150

Comment

By thetime I was 149 I needed 8 left then got that many in like 4 days. I don't get how it takes some people months, just farm when you're afk.
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
                  im grinding orders for 2 months and still i cant complete my grand marshalls...

almost 2 weeks since i submit a ticket and still nothing happen...

im stuck at 149 lvl for almost 2 weeks bcoz of this...

i ddnt get any problem from private to marshall , just these grand marshall , so low droprate...

pls help...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170952[/ATTACH]
                  A ticket will not resolve your unfortunate luck. In spite of the low drop rate, acquiring all necessary orders is very much possible. All it takes is time, patience, and a tub of luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X