Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Heraldry system...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heraldry system...

Just wondering if we can wear the doom seals as many spaces we have unlocked.

How many doom seal can we wear?
    how many purple seal can we wear?
    How many yellow seal can we wear?

Thank you.

1 doom goes in center at lvl 13
    4 epic seals
    8 pristine seals

You can mix and match the epic ones you don't have to get all 4 for some classes its better not to ie rogues and knight. I went with 2 Holiness seals it triggers skill at same time so you can freeze 2 different targets while being attacked

Comment

So, you suggest me 2 holiness and 2 silence for knight?

Comment

silence is terrible, all 4 holiness is best(eternity maybe for rogue since attributes for agi/attack speed to proc death since 2 hit per skill but that's just my opinion)
        8 evils, 8 dreams if u wanna be crazy or 4 of each works
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
          1 doom goes in center at lvl 13
          4 epic seals
          8 pristine seals

You can mix and match the epic ones you don't have to get all 4 for some classes its better not to ie rogues and knight. I went with 2 Holiness seals it triggers skill at same time so you can freeze 2 different targets while being attacked
          Thought it doesn't work that way. 2 holiness= 2 triggers of 5% but they have the same cd so you only freeze one at a time so it's just increasing the trigger rate rather than a separate one
          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

i've seen it trigger and 2 different mobs turn to ice blocks. cd rate and trigger rate stays the same with 2 it will always trigger same time

Comment

Working...
            X