Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i FINALLY reach 150 last night and now with what seemed like an extra long maint. you broke the 150 map? Wow R2 good going. Your mess up has made it that much harder for non/minimal cashers to decently upgrade their characters.
    S95Epicboltz
    Eidolon Knight

Comment

well all the people that played and spent $$ that didn't make it to lvl150......got shamed.R2 will not see another $$ from me.....straight **!

Comment

any thought they might have did this cause a lot of people whine about things ? or maybe this is what they need to do to actually fix sum bugs in game that have been around forever ? it might be a temp thing it might not be just means you all need to stop afking and actually do things such as dungeons to upgrade your things ...basically its back to basics week ... stop acting like spoiled brats
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

well if they did take it away.....its not fair to those who were lvl'n and spending money for torches to get too lvl150.
          Last edited by skmhmv; 03-16-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

nobody from support will say nothing about the elites? many new real players ( not alts ) is saying they will stop to play.
            lots of friends are saying that too.
            great work r2

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
              any thought they might have did this cause a lot of people whine about things ? or maybe this is what they need to do to actually fix sum bugs in game that have been around forever ? it might be a temp thing it might not be just means you all need to stop afking and actually do things such as dungeons to upgrade your things ...basically its back to basics week ... stop acting like spoiled brats
              Ah yes, because one of the things outside of the elites that many people do need to upgrade, is stuff you get from the Evil Beast Sanctuary, and I'll be damned if anyone gets decent drops out of it. What you call "basics" its not really helpful if there isn't sufficient items to upgrade our things.

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                I think someone gets afk'd over cuz nub :x
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Makes me wonder if the drops from the 150+ elites was a bug all along and was just now corrected. It always seemed weird that afk grinding 150+ maps got you better loot than actually actively playing the game, dungeoning/events etc. So far most people I've seen discussing it were actually relieved and looking forward to being able to actually play and be social again vs hoarding their precious grind spots.
                  Crystal Saga
                  S4 Kongregate
                  ShannenSL
                  Class: Ranger
                  Guild: Broken

Comment

Originally posted by ShannenSSL View Post
                    Makes me wonder if the drops from the 150+ elites was a bug all along and was just now corrected. It always seemed weird that afk grinding 150+ maps got you better loot than actually actively playing the game, dungeoning/events etc. So far most people I've seen discussing it were actually relieved and looking forward to being able to actually play and be social again vs hoarding their precious grind spots.
                    Idk if you havent noticed but the game itself is supposed to be afked (hint, AFKmode) for the very reason to grind. You cant also head to the zone directly without playin the game 'activetly' as you speak of. Unless massive torches for levels. They gave us a carrot and now takin it back. A 'bug' which has been in game for plenty of months has now been corrected? Doubt so
                    Last edited by Zypherior92; 03-16-2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by Zypherior92 View Post
                      Idk if you havent noticed but the game itself is supposed to be afked (hint, AFKmode) for the very reason to grind. You cant also head to the zone directly without playin the game 'activetly' as you speak of. Unless massive torches for levels. They gave us a carrot and now takin it back. A 'bug' which has been in gamr for plenty of months has now been corrected? Doubt so
                      LMAO really? There's much more to the game than afk grinding, hint: There are a large variety of both solo and pvp events, more than a dozen dungeons, world bosses, guild events, literally pages of activities you can do to obtain items to upgrades... AFK grinding all the time doesn't make for much of a game. Maybe farmville is more suited to your tastes XD
                      Crystal Saga
                      S4 Kongregate
                      ShannenSL
                      Class: Ranger
                      Guild: Broken

Comment

Rather than fighting like a bunch of little kids on the kindergarten playground... GROW THE HELL UP and ask like mature civilized people what is truly going on regarding the drops and if a mod or somebody with authority can please answer the question
                        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

No Reply from Team?

Comment

sad thing is no one from r2 team's replying about this matter
                            IGN: (S29)Visayas
                            Server: The Molten Highlands
                            Class: Knight (Hybrid)
                            Honor Rank: Emperor
                            Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
                            Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

lol many guys will quit ? i saw many guys they quit cos of the 150 area.
                              Im happy that it is over,it wasnt fair. Many guys grinded with over 10+ toons and took the spot from others.
                              When you guys quit,than just do it but dont cry here pls. The game was with the 150 area tooo easy and made no sence to play really. Everyone grinded and nobody made events anymore really.
                              When i look now in my friendlist its pretty empty,cos all of those toons who was online,was just an alt of someone else.

Comment

Don't you get it ????? Mall MMo no longer sells the DC and g muts !!!! R2 have to remove the drop so mall can resume its market ..... (P. S. Illuminati do exist)

Comment

Working...
                                X