Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be fix after maint?

Comment

Originally posted by fox97 View Post
      It will be fix after maint?
      No updates have been provided, so I wouldn't hold my breath just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        No updates have been provided, so I wouldn't hold my breath just yet.
        I'm know there's not much chance that drops will return this up coming maintenance, however everybody is wondering will it come back in the near future? if so can we maybe get a more or less indication of when if possible? Also just a suggestion that chaos wings can be destroyed or disenchanted for wing materials as I for one have seen multiple posts on players stuck with the problem of temp storage flooded with chaos wings.
        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
          I'm know there's not much chance that drops will return this up coming maintenance, however everybody is wondering will it come back in the near future? if so can we maybe get a more or less indication of when if possible? Also just a suggestion that chaos wings can be destroyed or disenchanted for wing materials as I for one have seen multiple posts on players stuck with the problem of temp storage flooded with chaos wings.
          It doesn't make much sense to ask for an expected return timeframe when there are no updates at this time. It is not a concern that can be accurately addressed given the lack of information.

Furthermore, please stay on topic and refrain from using this thread to prompt other matters. All other suggestions should be posted in the Suggestions & Feedback sub (E.G. the issue with Chaos Wings has an existing thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Wings-removal). Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            It doesn't make much sense to ask for an expected return timeframe when there are no updates at this time. It is not a concern that can be accurately addressed given the lack of information.

Furthermore, please stay on topic and refrain from using this thread to prompt other matters. All other suggestions should be posted in the Suggestions & Feedback sub (E.G. the issue with Chaos Wings has an existing thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Wings-removal). Thank you.
            Thanks for the respond, sorry for the confusion of the question and using the thread to point out other things in the wrong thread
            ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
            ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
            ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
            ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Elites are still dead in 150 area.

Comment

Any clue to when elites drops in Lv150+ map goes back to when it was before last week's maintenance?

Comment

And no drop again at elite mobs lv 150.. too many player will left GG

Make maps 150 drop again thanks
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-23-2017, 07:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

heh , still no drops on elites eh ?

goodbye cs , well , just to some of u dont know ,

french cs was just like this , they remove the drops on 150 elites then shutdown...

ok my last word on this game , RIP

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
                      heh , still no drops on elites eh ?

goodbye cs , well , just to some of u dont know ,

french cs was just like this , they remove the drops on 150 elites then shutdown...

ok my last word on this game , RIP
                      Talk about not giving someone a chance...
                      id say give them a few weeks before you quit... you know why? there was no actual maintenance last night because last Thursday they posted 2 weeks worth of events up. So next maint. ain't till next Thurs.

And as Reverie said... it appears to be accidental. Is what happened to the French server accidental? Also as Reverie said... it makes no sense to give them a timeline to fix this issue.

I'm gonna work as hard after 150 as I did before 150. Why? cause when I started, there was no such thing as these drops ppl are complaining about; and I know that's the case for most players.
                      S95Epicboltz
                      Eidolon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
                        id say give them a few weeks before you quit... you know why? there was no actual maintenance last night because last Thursday they posted 2 weeks worth of events up. So next maint. ain't till next Thurs.

And as Reverie said... it appears to be accidental. Is what happened to the French server accidental? Also as Reverie said... it makes no sense to give them a timeline to fix this issue.

I'm gonna work as hard after 150 as I did before 150. Why? cause when I started, there was no such thing as these drops ppl are complaining about; and I know that's the case for most players.

considering r2 take months/years to fix a single thing I don't think they deserve any 'chances'
                        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 03-23-2017, 11:42 AM.
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Agree.. why people crying.. actually this can be good.. hope people turned to event now.. server is dying cause all just afk grind not doing anything.. bored im not playing so i can afk grind 24/7..
                          Last edited by damn84; 03-23-2017, 12:36 PM.
                          - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

make ruins drops great again

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post
                              Agree.. why people crying.. actually this can be good.. hope people turned to event now.. server is dying cause all just afk grind not doing anything.. bored im not playing so i can afk grind 24/7..
                              so true iw why I called em spoiled brats they got used to placing 8 to 10 alts in 150 and AFK all week . they need to grow up and play the game again like they did before the 150 came around

Comment

Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post

u sure ur playing long nuff to know more about a game like this ?

if its accidental they should've make a emergency maintenance , and they ddnt do that and always broke stuff after maint

over and over again , and what not wait till nxt maint to fix ? that's laziness , common sense ... lmfao

then go lvl up and do events , gl on getting DB maxing wings etc , unless u recharge a bunch that will help r2 make money but not even fixing many issues that takes a yr..

and in the 1st place , they ddnt make 150 area drops rare stuffs when they will just remove it ...

we all talkin about these coz they ddnt even make an announcement to what happen if it has been remove or just an accident ,

it happen all the time im sure u know that , always after maint they add stuff and broke some to the point that its the one that all needed by the players

only reverie do reply that, tbh she ddnt even help at all no offense but its the truth

always saying forwarding , delivering , talking to devs / support still no help at all ....

as for example http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ad-Chaos-wings

its already 2 months since i sent a ticket... still not makes sense ? then u will know for urself if this happens to u when time comes...

Comment

Working...
                                X