Account Stealer On S25 Merged servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Stealer On S25 Merged servers

A person going by Therock6 on the s25 merged servers has been asking people about how many accounts they have and stealing them, many people have been impacted by this.
    IGN: (ne)Fenterra
    Server: S25
    Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
    Hobbies: ????????
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Understood I just want to warn other players as well.
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

I advise sending in a ticket with relevant screenshots so the matter can be investigated by support.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol whats up with all the cheaters and scammers on s25? Seems like when a problem on forums is discussed, the s25 group is involved. Anyway, how is he/she "stealing" accounts lol?

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
          lol whats up with all the cheaters and scammers on s25? Seems like when a problem on forums is discussed, the s25 group is involved. Anyway, how is he/she "stealing" accounts lol?
          He whispers people asking them about how many accounts they have, and friends them I guess to see when they log off. I guess they have some way to see their info or some easy hacking tool. It even got passed character locks from what I heard.

Comment

seems that person is now on s3. lastnight i had s3 Therock90 pm and kept trying to join and add as friend. kept rejecting and he will try keep add right back. then whisper asking me how
            many accs i had.

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
              seems that person is now on s3. lastnight i had s3 Therock90 pm and kept trying to join and add as friend. kept rejecting and he will try keep add right back. then whisper asking me how
              many accs i had.
              Thats them

Comment

Sounds like the same person thats been on S6 but they are called Yonger. Asks how many accounts you have then asks if you can give it to them and they will make it lvl 175+ for you

Comment

Just put them on ignore and don't reply to them and you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X