VL Battle Interval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VL Battle Interval

question about vidalian legends. how many minutes it takes to battle again if you got defeated in your last game??
    Ign: jayceeDLS
    Level: 93 scion
    Class: Knight
    Server: Seira Island

"Hardwork betrays none,
    but Dreams betray many."

you need to reconnect
    IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 180
    Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
    Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

There is no time limit for Vidalian Legends. Usually you can fight right after you win a round, however, if you lose you will have to refresh your game before you can fight again.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
        There is no time limit for Vidalian Legends. Usually you can fight right after you win a round, however, if you lose you will have to refresh your game before you can fight again.
        This is so frustrating. Vidalian Legends was not like this in the beginning, when it first came out. It was so much fun then. You got defeated, you just tried again. It is so painful to have to refresh the game just to try again. I don't recall when exactly they changed it to force us to refresh, but it makes the for a horrible user experience (UX). There should at least be a timed delay before someone can retry after a defeat.

Comment

Working...
        X