The change to the mechanics of "Diviner"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
    I have not(not sure if others have either). But it's still the same(only going by soul, not enhancement which it was before. why the stat drop.)

When I first responded I haven't reclogged yet. But since then I tried:

1) Relogging : didn't work
    2) Taking the gear off and putting it back on[was after reclogging] : didn't work
    3) Thought maybe we had to redivine our gear, so used a spare at +0 and +5 with both giving the same stat boost thus : didn't work.

Only three things I could think of, but it's still the same. Unless we have to wait til maintenance to see any changes.
    I think you speak for us all^
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

The team has been notified of the bug not being fixed. Once i have an update on the issue, i will notify you all.

Edited: We would like players affected by the diviner bug to send screenshots if possible.
      Last edited by KanaDT; 07-18-2017, 10:42 PM.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I had very iffy history with tickets. I had trouble providing evidence that I got rolled back to a previous pixie despite showing the pixie I had in corrupt was the one after what I got that one maint. Also since size issue, was wondering if posting here is okay. Only screenshot I had with the stats since then was to see the max possible I can get. So I tried to mimic the buffs(will list it after the picture) of what I had then compared to now. Thus, with the size of the picture I can't really get all the buffs, my stat page and the time(only have the time of today's date, I don't have one for the before photo). here are the screenshot though:

Before:

After:

The buff list is:
        1) First shield(Marriage protection): No attack or movement speed boost
        2) First Book: one sexy beast title: 4% to health, attack, healing, movement speed and damage reduction
        3) Second Book: Death odor: No attack or movement speed boost
        4) Peace(Seal broken): 50% attack, 30% intelligence and strength
        5) Guardian Protection V(priest buff): +25% defence
        6) Orange wing(Circle of Power V[priest buff]): + 25% attack
        7) Pink person(Heavenly Protection Lv 8 [priest buff]) : + 40% to all attribute + 200 attribute
        8) The golden odd shape buff[first class medal from Public Dungeon): + 7% to all stats
        9) Blue Elixer(max): 15% attack + 132 attack
        10) Person in front of blue background(Pixie Dungeon Buff): + 12% attack, defense, and health)
        Note: In the first one, It shows 2 of them, the second is "Seal of Doom" passive since my hp was low, thus heals 10% health per second for 3 seconds)
        11) Face of a pixie(Blessing of light): Effects the buff for 12(#12)
        12) Sun medallion(blessing of light buff): When the face of the pixie buff is active, + 50% attack and defence
        13) Second Shield(Warlord Ares Protection buff): + 30% to all attribute
        14) White wing(wing buff): +250% to all attribute
        15) Lightning bolt(holy favor passive): Level 15 buff for the before and after picture.

The stat I focus on for diviner were attack; except the offhand was movement speed.
        Thus the difference in the screenshot, as close as possible to having the same buffs, shows a 1.4 million attack decrease, and a 81 movement speed decrease.
        Hope this is enough information to assess the situation.
        Last edited by reinviting; 07-19-2017, 07:22 AM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Thank you for providing us with screenshots. I will have these forwarded to help solve the issue with Diviner.

Edited: Regarding the Diviner system, the decrease in stats is not a bug. Since the release of the system, players have been getting bonus stats that they are not suppose to have due to a bug. The Maintenance for last week fixed this bug therefore causing players to lose bonus stats. The players current stats are the stats that they are suppose to have.
          Last edited by KanaDT; 07-20-2017, 09:42 PM.
          If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

that's unfortunate, but thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
              Thank you for providing us with screenshots. I will have these forwarded to help solve the issue with Diviner.

Edited: Regarding the Diviner system, the decrease in stats is not a bug. Since the release of the system, players have been getting bonus stats that they are not suppose to have due to a bug. The Maintenance for last week fixed this bug therefore causing players to lose bonus stats. The players current stats are the stats that they are suppose to have.
              Welp r2 scammed us

Comment

when peoples asked on forum about this "bug" r2 didnt answer any question, but when they spent their money on it, r2 come to solve this "bug".
                awesome

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

Welp r2 scammed us
                if r2 fixed it what about all peoples who spent alot of $$$ for this system and had they stats decreased......
                Last edited by Reverie; 07-22-2017, 02:49 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post

if r2 fixed it what about all peoples who spent alot of $$$ for this system and had they stats decreased......
                  That's how they get away with it lol. They don't explain anything so they can just "fix" something after realizing they earned enough money from cashers.
                  You know they did on purpose when even players asked the mods if it was on purpose after it came out and I'm assuming they asked the devs and I'm not trying to blame the mods here, I feel like the devs didn't necessarily answer back with a "yes, it is bugged" or "no, it isn't bugged" which is why the mods reply to the question/thread was useless since they referred to a guide not being made even though guides are made by players and players wouldn't know if it was bugged or not so...
                  Who knows? Diviner was released in like October/November of 2016, maybe it just takes them umm idk about 9 months to fix a bug. Regardless of whether it did take that long they had 9 months, almost a year to say that it was bugged and were working on "fixing" it. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X