Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 covering for obvious cheater?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 covering for obvious cheater?

Lol ive make 2 thread about truepain but both got deleted.. why?
    i can keep going if no expalanation about this...
    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

yep lol i seen the post and the removed it super quick. don't let up let the ppl know

Kong players always cheating some how
    Last edited by Disguy; 07-30-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Covering up? No. Dealing with a few minor forum bugs, apparently. I found the thread, but I don't know why the thread wasn't on the topic list.

Reports regarding other players belong in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support We can't do anything with this through the forum.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you will.. remember gallahalt case? r2 not doing anything even with ticket and screenshot.. until there is too many protest from people on the forum then finally that toon got band and deleted.. already sent ticket and ss now gathering mass..

Comment

whomever he/she is we will take him or her to deal with the massive (No kind words here) rogue on S6, goes by the name of minx. atleast r2 can finally do something about her.
          Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
          R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
          Need to check a ticket?
          How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapikobong View Post
            you will.. remember gallahalt case? r2 not doing anything even with ticket and screenshot.. until there is too many protest from people on the forum then finally that toon got band and deleted.. already sent ticket and ss now gathering mass..
            If you're including the same screenshot as is included here, I wouldn't be surprised that nothing is done. It doesn't even include the name of the weapon, nor does it offer any sort of explanation for why you believe this is an issue. It also isn't going to matter how many people complain about it on the forum. If you remember the Gallahalt case, every thread about that was picked off and every person continuing to post about it after my warning was banned from the forum. I know every detail about that case and this is not at all related.

Explain yourself in a ticket with an appropriate screenshot that adequately displays what you are trying to show with this specific person. If you do not receive a reply to your ticket within a suitable time frame, or need any further assistance with your ticket, then you can let us know the character name and server you sent your ticket under, and we'll be glad to ask about it for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If you're including the same screenshot as is included here, I wouldn't be surprised that nothing is done. It doesn't even include the name of the weapon, nor does it offer any sort of explanation for why you believe this is an issue.
              ??????? from the picture u can see clearly its fragrach weapon fused with something.. Thats what i want to know.. is there any weapon like this? +1099999 all attribut +2199999 patk + 1100 mvmnt spd and +3000 attack speed.. UNCHANTED.. he can get more additional stat if he enchant it higher.. so you dont think the weapon is an issue? lot people have it? tell me then please what weapon is that!!
              Last edited by Sapikobong; 07-31-2017, 12:11 AM. Reason: lot mispelling maybe still

Comment

r2 is slow in investigating. here's what i got.

the character, pictured above, is being controlled by Akuma. In which he claims that it was only given to him by someone unnamed.

as i can remember, this Akuma guy is also bragging before that he has direct contact to R2 in a person named Garet.

the rest is yours.

--edit---

R2, what you need to do right now is to log in that character and check if this screenshot is legit.
                I did not see the character having that item equipped.

Should I teach you how to log in that character?
                Say yes and I will.
                Last edited by memoencore; 07-31-2017, 12:25 AM. Reason: Adding suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Sapikobong View Post

??????? from the picture u can see clearly its fragrach weapon fused with something.. Thats what i want to know.. is there any weapon like this? +1099999 all attribut +2199999 patk + 1100 mvmnt spd and +3000 attack speed.. UNCHANTED.. he can get more additional stat if he enchant it higher.. so you dont think the weapon is an issue? lot people have it? tell me then please what weapon is that!!
                  It doesn't matter what I think. You aren't presenting this as a question, you're presenting this as an accusation of someone cheating. I am not the one who can do anything about the situation. Name of the weapon must be included in the screenshot. That's not my rule. R2 wants the full screen, no cuts, no edits, and they want it in a ticket. Everything else I said was so you had the best chance of the case being taken seriously.

Originally posted by memoencore View Post
                  r2 is slow in investigating. here's what i got.

the character, pictured above, is being controlled by Akuma. In which he claims that it was only given to him by someone unnamed.

as i can remember, this Akuma guy is also bragging before that he has direct contact to R2 in a person named Garet.

the rest is yours.

--edit---

R2, what you need to do right now is to log in that character and check if this screenshot is legit.
                  I did not see the character having that item equipped.

Should I teach you how to log in that character?
                  Say yes and I will.
                  There is no one, nor has there ever been anyone, named Garet. Closest we come to that name is Jared, who doesn't have player interaction nor does he have access to be able to grant special favors to a random player on a random server on the oldest game on the platform. You know what I mean?

R2 will not log into a character or expend resources without proper evidence of wrongdoing.

Comment

Are you sure about that MemoryLane? There has never been anyone named Garet? Try asking Jared about a person named Garet and when was he in R2.

Anyway, I am just trying to help you guys investigate deep since I can't. I don't have any access to the game backend. If you will not put effort in things like this, not my loss.
                    The equipment cannot be proven unless equipped all the time. It can be hidden in vault, eq vault, divine soul, so we can't see.

It does not hurt to put a little effort logging in that character and checking the said inventories if there really is a weapon as posted. Proper evidence is already there. What more are you looking for?

Comment

lol Its not accusation anymore if you have definitive proof.. given the proof provided now its called ACT OF DENIAL to protect the guilty one

Comment

I can't even veiw the (K02)TruePain, was it deleted already?
                        for anyone who doesn't know the weapon used was a gm sword item code [i^bq100d^i]<copy this and you can see it in game. here is one from a Aeria Gm with some enchantments
                        This is a fused one from our Gm
                        What i wanna know is how did (k02)truepain end up with one that was fused with full stats

Comment

Are you sure about that MemoryLane? There has never been anyone named Garet? Try asking Jared about a person named Garet and when was he in R2.

Anyway, I am just trying to help you guys investigate deep since I can't. I don't have any access to the game backend. If you will not put effort in things like this, not my loss.
                          The equipment cannot be proven unless equipped all the time. It can be hidden in vault, eq vault, divine soul, so we can't see.

It does not hurt to put a little effort logging in that character and checking the said inventories if there really is a weapon as posted. Proper evidence is already there. What more are you looking for?
                          6 years and 3 months of stored chat history, and that name is not mentioned anywhere. So yeah, I am quite sure.

I am a Forum Moderator. You need R2 to look into the character, as forum moderators can only access the forum while performing moderation duties. One such duty is to point out where people need to be when reporting things. This is a matter that R2 should look into. I have provided some advice on what R2 requires to initiate an investigation. I have offered assistance with forwarding tickets that do not receive a reply within an adequate time frame. That is the extent of the assistance I can offer.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-31-2017, 01:49 AM.

Comment

There are your GM accounts. Are they legit? Still looking for proofs? Let me see what I can get in this 6 years and 3 months data. Anyway, like I said, wether R2 investigates or not, not my loss. So, good luck. I am out of this topic. I just can't believe that there are items used by players that cannot be acquired anywhere in game except for special treatment.

Comment

There are your GM accounts. Are they legit? Still looking for proofs? Let me see what I can get in this 6 years and 3 months data. Anyway, like I said, wether R2 investigates or not, not my loss. So, good luck. I am out of this topic. I just can't believe that there are items used by players that cannot be acquired anywhere in game except for special treatment.
                              R2 has GM accounts, obviously. Once again, there is no special program or perks or special treatment or special items for special players. Anyone who claims this to be something that exists is lying. R2 does not gift items to players for any reason. R2 does not play or chitchat from the GM accounts. R2 does not actively monitor servers. All communication between R2 and players is done through the ticket system, no exceptions. As some of the platforms we have merged with did have player volunteer GMs, it could be possible that the account failed to be removed prior to the merge, therefore anyone claiming to be a GM or seen using a GM toon should be reported via ticket. A real GM will be able to reply to the ticket for identity confirmation.

Furthermore, accusing players publicly of wrongdoing of any kind just ensures those players will do everything they can to hide the evidence. That is why reports should always be done through the ticket system. There are currently no open tickets on this subject. If anyone had a ticket, check your email and reply to your ticket to open it back up.

For the record, if I thought the weapon in the screenshot was legitimate, I would have provided a legitimate explanation for how one could also obtain such a weapon, and not waste support's time by having anyone send in a ticket about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X