how to request a merge??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to request a merge??

How does someone o about asking for a merge.. (S41) There is hardly anyone playing the game usually only 2 shops in Starglade.. Its basically dead So is there any chance we could have a merge please.. Desperatley needing more players..

R2 will decide when a server requires/is ready for a merge based on various backend factors. Here is a support article discussing server merge inquiries in detail: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42

Comment

Well the population is none existant hardly any players play now so its quite dead..

Comment

yep agree with keisha...its like ghost town now...i hope r2 do something asap ( im from s26 btw)

Comment

one of the GMs should come onto our server and see how low we are on population and everything else.. then they will understand why we need a merge.. is this at all possible to happen??

Comment

R2 can see each server’s player activity without physically accessing servers. As previously stated, R2 takes into consideration several factors before deciding to or not to merge a server, not only population.

Comment

the server is totally dead.. but ok

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
                As stated, R2 takes into account more variables than just player activity. A server’s population is only one of several factors to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
                  cuz bots count as server population cuz they duno that they bots so all servers are active af in their minds
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

server dead only 10-20 people active ... need to merger server as soon as possible

Comment

okay reverie we need a server merge 10 to 20 are active bots shouldn't count as population we would all like a merge seen ur factors on what u base a merge on and I do believe we fit the requirements so u can say something smart back to me or u can push it through to the developers all u do is give us smart remarks nothing happen how do u know we haven't meet the requirements have u view our server its over 5 years old please quit brushing us off and fix the problem stop being lazy and do something I mean after all its your job

Comment

Originally posted by cresentprince504 View Post
                        okay reverie we need a server merge 10 to 20 are active bots shouldn't count as population we would all like a merge seen ur factors on what u base a merge on and I do believe we fit the requirements so u can say something smart back to me or u can push it through to the developers all u do is give us smart remarks nothing happen how do u know we haven't meet the requirements have u view our server its over 5 years old please quit brushing us off and fix the problem stop being lazy and do something I mean after all its your job
                        First, my voluntary “job” is to make sure all posters are following the forum rules. Taking the time to report bugs or forward suggestions is a personal extra, otherwise we can simply direct everyone to the ticket system. Second, I am not your designated moderator, KanaDT is. What I do do, however, by my choice is assist with general support issues and Q&A as KanaDT is not available all the time. Third, if R2 has not merged a server, then R2 has deemed the merging conditions unmet (factors to consider are listed in this support article, which I have already linked, but here it is again: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42). Fourth, as xPrototypeT already mention, R2 cannot distinguish which toons are real players and which are bots nor is there a way to filter between the two identities without single-handedly investigating each individual toon that is reported. They see a general variable and go by that alone in terms of server population.

Are there any other concerns you need addressed?
                        Last edited by Reverie; 10-07-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

did you take time to view it our server to see if it met the requirements no no u didn't secondly ur job is a volunteer I would quit cuz none likes u thirdly if ur not our mod then please don't comment about things u know nothing bout get our mod to answer us we don't need u and ur ugly talking to us like we are children u should close this thread because ur not the mod and next time don't comment if u are not the mod we are trying to get things done we don't need ur sassy attitude u don't even play the game so this is isn't important to u please mind ur business if ur not the mod

Comment

Originally posted by cresentprince504 View Post
                            did you take time to view it our server to see if it met the requirements no no u didn't secondly ur job is a volunteer I would quit cuz none likes u thirdly if ur not our mod then please don't comment about things u know nothing bout get our mod to answer us we don't need u and ur ugly talking to us like we are children u should close this thread because ur not the mod and next time don't comment if u are not the mod we are trying to get things done we don't need ur sassy attitude u don't even play the game so this is isn't important to u please mind ur business if ur not the mod
                            As a forum moderator, it is not my jurisdiction to check into server populations. That is R2’s task and as explained, if your server has not been scheduled for a merge, the requirements have not been met. I’m sorry you’re taking it so personally when it really isn’t.

Next, moderating is not about popularity, so you are very much entitled to your opinions about me, whether good or not, it effects me none because at the end of the day, I am simply doing my job. If you have any legitimate complaints about me, you can discuss your concerns with MemoryLane, my superior.

Third, I played and moderated CS for years, so I am very familiar with the forum. A question was asked, it was answered, and you’re taking it out on me because it’s not the answer you want. Your assigned moderator, who is not readily available, could just as easily respond with the same answer and you’d still be frustrated because it is not what you want to hear. The R2 support article regarding merges has been linked, please consider reviewing it and understand that we are simply passing on the message that is already there.

Fourth, if you read my frank style of typing as sassy, then that is a personal perception. These are words on a screen, and should be read as such without getting your personal feelings attached.

Comment

Working...
                            X