Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r2 can change anything after you did request for them ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 can change anything after you did request for them ?

what did they do to my account ?
    after requesting from my handbook quest they change everything and i can't open that account again (so sad)
    i give the info of my toon then after that they did'nt respond anymore . is this what r2 doing for some players
    how can i play crystal saga again if they change of my account info

(S26)babyinajhel (beastmaster class)
    lvl:149 Eidolon
    this is the picture that i have from my toon from mortal to eidolon until it gone so sad r2 doing this to me

We have checked your ticket history and there were several cases, specifically one about changing your login information and another about restoring your Monster Handbook quest -- both were done simultaneously. Additionally, a response containing your new login information was sent on the 3rd, so if you are still having trouble logging in, you will need to update your case.

Furthermore, can you specify what "changes" were made to your toon otherwise? We have logged into your server and followed up with your toon and it appears to be normal, with no correlation to the screenshots you've provided.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-05-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

im still hoping to retrieve my account
      hope you will response its almost a month pass and im still unable to log it
      should i hve to file a new ticket again ?

Comment

And have you already responded to your ticket? Because support has already reset your login.

Comment

so please respond on my active email
          im still waiting for your response about my toon
          i will file a ticket again

how can i respond on my ticket ?
          they didnt send any emails to my active yahoo
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2017, 05:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The e-mail would have been sent to the e-mail used to submit your ticket. Also mind checking your Junk/Spam as our e-mails do occasionally end up there.

Comment

Working...
            X