Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeria Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeria Servers

    So they've shut down but their servers aren't going to merge with us?
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

  • #2
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    So they've shut down but their servers aren't going to merge with us?
    Correct. There was some miscommunication between the two platforms and now that Aeria's servers were shut down on such short notice, a transfer was not possible.

    Their only option now is the transfer of recharges made within the last 3 months to a new character on our platform.

    [ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Correct. There was some miscommunication between the two platforms and now that Aeria's servers were shut down on such short notice, a transfer was not possible.

      Their only option now is the transfer of recharges made within the last 3 months to a new character on our platform.
      That's a shame, thank you.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

      Comment


      • #4
        Aeria shut down? Does that make r2 the only English version left?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
          Aeria shut down? Does that make r2 the only English version left?
          Think so, don't know any others
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Correct. There was some miscommunication between the two platforms and now that Aeria's servers were shut down on such short notice, a transfer was not possible.

            Their only option now is the transfer of recharges made within the last 3 months to a new character on our platform.
            Did that option take? Would we be getting that kind of compensation at least?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pandypengy View Post

              Did that option take? Would we be getting that kind of compensation at least?
              There are no updates regarding this matter. You will need to file a support ticket and ask R2 directly.

              [ Forum can't help you? File a support ticket here ]

              Comment


              • #8
                you want a update? No Aeria didn't offer us anything no form of compensation the gms over there do nothing

                Update. No the horrible ppl who work for aeria/gamigo didn't offer us anything no form of compensation
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-19-2017, 08:31 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

                Comment

                Working...
                X