Still bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still bad

Even more than half a year when the last time I had excited about it there is no improvement of the Legendary Orders Drop. Since more than half year I am now stuck on tight 149. That can be really not really when is finally,finally increased?
    Attached Files

maybe if u didn't have loot all all the time you'd be done by now, 250 private orders, u gotta be kidding me, blame ur own stupidity
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

what do you mean ? I do not know what you want to say

Comment

What he means is adjust your loot settings to say... yellow +. But i see another reason why you aren't getting your orders... full inventory.

I would suggest emptying your bag a bit and you might pick up some grand marshals.
        S95Epicboltz
        Eidolon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
          What he means is adjust your loot settings to say... yellow +. But i see another reason why you aren't getting your orders... full inventory.

I would suggest emptying your bag a bit and you might pick up some grand marshals.
          That is why I still get more and more of every day I throw more than 1stack in a ton,
          nice advice, thanks for that, but it's not that way since yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by R29171655 View Post

That is why I still get more and more of every day I throw more than 1stack in a ton,
            nice advice, thanks for that, but it's not that way since yesterday
            This is straight up hilarious. You always had "loot all" on with all colors??? lmao u wasted months of time. You're really stupid lmao. Never thought about making it yellow +?? That's why u always got a filled up bag. omg this has to be a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

This is straight up hilarious. You always had "loot all" on with all colors??? lmao u wasted months of time. You're really stupid lmao. Never thought about making it yellow +?? That's why u always got a filled up bag. omg this has to be a troll
              Yes, of course, you Old Troll .... as if I had never even thought of it,
              what a limited perspective they show their day. Believe it seriously I have never done that,
              my 1st character is the reason why I did not know if I would need the stuff for the following quest maybe.
              But they use Alt only to troll here they know that better

Comment

Originally posted by R29171655 View Post

Yes, of course, you Old Troll .... as if I had never even thought of it,
                what a limited perspective they show their day. Believe it seriously I have never done that,
                my 1st character is the reason why I did not know if I would need the stuff for the following quest maybe.
                But they use Alt only to troll here they know that better
                I didn't make this account to troll in forums, that's stupid asf. They can just ban your ip if I were trolling and this is an actual account not just used for forums. I use whichever account I'm logged into when looking at forums since I typically sign in with my alt after my main, this is the account that stays logged in for the most part. I wasn't even trolling you either, I was just astonished and amused about your situation.

Simply put, you saw my name and just jumped to conclusions. Me using my main account wouldn't have changed anything, you still wouldn't know who I am. :/
                Last edited by Alt18; 12-24-2017, 06:28 PM. Reason: ehh

Comment

Working...
                X