Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does anyone actually know what the last mount is?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually know what the last mount is?

I thought Ancient Whale was the last mount as I've seen 2 of them before then I saw this in shop. By the description of the item, it indicates that there are other mount(s) past Ancient Whale, doubt anyone does but got a screenshot?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
    I thought Ancient Whale was the last mount as I've seen 2 of them before then I saw this in shop. By the description of the item, it indicates that there are other mount(s) past Ancient Whale, doubt anyone does but got a screenshot?
    screenshot no but friend of my codelinked it, after whale was starship and star something else i forgot
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

screenshot no but friend of my codelinked it, after whale was starship and star something else i forgot
      hmm how about the cosmic wings?
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

hmm how about the cosmic wings?
        i forget aswell but i think someone on s44 iirc? has purple ones

Comment

Ancient Whale becomes Battleship, and Battlestar is the last one.

If you'd like spoilers, I can do spoilers.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-03-2018, 03:40 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes please do send us a screenshot. I hope these type of last mounts can be included in CS2.
            Nothing to do much here.

Comment

And to think, I remember the days when GMUTs were so hard to get.

Battleship

Click image for larger version

Name:	mount1.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	1943081

Name:	battleshipside.png
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	1943082

Battlestar. This one is gigantic. Looks pretty silly.

Name:	Mount2.png
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	1943083

Name:	Battlestarside.png
Size:	642.3 KB
ID:	1943084

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Damn the last one is beautiful

Comment

220% HP lvl 1 op but ugly

Comment

So by out of the world, you mean these mounts? Those same ones that you might never find because they are too modern, right??
                    Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                      So by out of the world, you mean these mounts? Those same ones that you might never find because they are too modern, right??
                      'Out of this world' because they are spaceships.

Comment

Will Doom will be lost using ancient mount upgrade token?
                        thanks!

Comment

could anyone pls tell me around how many amuts or stars r needed for the mount after doombringer? i know its not fixed but any info will help

Comment

i guess no one has gone this far yet. anyone that goes near whales are being deleted by r2
                            even wings. if you upgrade your wings from divine wing to promethean, the next day, character is gone.
                            i've seen many chars going gone.
                            the game is already dead yet r2 still compromising characters.

Comment

Originally posted by yonkomomma View Post
                              i guess no one has gone this far yet. anyone that goes near whales are being deleted by r2
                              even wings. if you upgrade your wings from divine wing to promethean, the next day, character is gone.
                              i've seen many chars going gone.
                              the game is already dead yet r2 still compromising characters.
                              “Compromising” isn’t an accurate term to describe recent deletion occurrences. Such instances are a result of malling, being reported for said activity, and R2’s investigation coming up positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X