Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually know what the last mount is?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fahde6 View Post
    Will Doom will be lost using ancient mount upgrade token?
    thanks!
    IDK bro. all mounts in my server are still in doom. no one can say. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      “Compromising” isn’t an accurate term to describe recent deletion occurrences. Such instances are a result of malling, being reported for said activity, and R2’s investigation coming up positive.
      yet mallmmo is still there spamming and no action whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by R2344692330 View Post

yet mallmmo is still there spamming and no action whatsoever
        The focus is now on players that mall. Focusing on bots themselves has proven to be wasted effort because bots reappear as quickly as they are banned. You’re welcome to report either or, but targeting actual mall clients not only reduces their business, but also spreads awareness that R2 is taking third party abuse much more seriously than before.

Comment

The focus is now on players that mall. Focusing on bots themselves has proven to be wasted effort because bots reappear as quickly as they are banned. You’re welcome to report either or, but targeting actual mall clients not only reduces their business, but also spreads awareness that R2 is taking third party abuse much more seriously than before.
          How exactly do we report? What justifies a report other than a huge stat boost? What proof is necessary? or does r2 check account activity? Don't wanna send in useless tickets

Comment

how do we make sure that the one we report is a mall client? is there a basis in it? reporting someone who upgrades fast is not guaranteed mall client. or it is? i will report everyone i see who upgrades if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
              How exactly do we report? What justifies a report other than a huge stat boost? What proof is necessary? or does r2 check account activity? Don't wanna send in useless tickets
              You can report anything you deem is suspicious. Current screenshots, videos, and explanations on why you think said activity needs to be investigated are all good places to start. R2 will investigate the claim from there and make their decision on what to do regarding their finds.

Originally posted by shiftersaga2017 View Post
              how do we make sure that the one we report is a mall client? is there a basis in it? reporting someone who upgrades fast is not guaranteed mall client. or it is? i will report everyone i see who upgrades if it is.
              You don’t. Whether someone malls or not is unconfirmed unless the player themselves confesses to it. That is why player reports need to be submitted to R2, so that they can investigate the claim.

Comment

You don’t. Whether someone malls or not is unconfirmed unless the player themselves confesses to it. That is why player reports need to be submitted to R2, so that they can investigate the claim.
                So hypothetically, I can mall $500 worth of stuff and say "I don't mall" and r2 will take my word for it? Silence=Innocence? That sounds broken, can you go into detail? Or is there a way to get the player to confess? O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

So hypothetically, I can mall $500 worth of stuff and say "I don't mall" and r2 will take my word for it? Silence=Innocence? That sounds broken, can you go into detail? Or is there a way to get the player to confess? O.o
                  You seem to have misunderstood my post addressing shiftersaga2017’s question. Allow me to reiterate:

Question: How does one make sure the player they are reporting [via ticket] is a mall client?

Answer: “You don’t.” The only way to know undoubtedly that a player malls is if they themselves say they do, otherwise, it’s all speculation/accusation until proven to be true or false by R2.

Comment

You seem to have misunderstood my post addressing shiftersaga2017’s question. Allow me to reiterate:

Question: How does one make sure the player they are reporting [via ticket] is a mall client?

Answer: “You don’t.” The only way to know undoubtedly that a player malls is if they themselves say they do, otherwise, it’s all speculation/accusation until proven to be true or false by R2.
                    ah, thnx for the clarification

Comment

so, if r2 investigates and they say it is malling, they delete the character?

"oh he was able to upgrade his mount in 1 day from turtle to doombringer, he is malling."

r2 investigates and found this character receiving upgrading tokens enough to upgrade.
                      delete the character.

is it something like that?

nvm. i don't care anyways. i just wanted to ask coz there are players in the guild wondering why their characters are being deleted. especially those new toons they create and gets items from their old chars.

Comment

If anyone has a question about the state of their own toons, they can send in a ticket.

As this thread has gone very off topic, it will now be closed.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X