Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2 sweeping issues under the rug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 sweeping issues under the rug

Whatever happened to the (s1)Gamestop777 and (s47)LavaGods situation?

Why did LavaGods get banned for trying to expose his progress within 2 weeks?
    Are you guys having secret deals with Gamestop?

I recall the situation with gallhalts being able to get u guys to ban whoever he wanted for petty reasons as long as he kept paying r2.
    I'm sure memoryLane remembers it well seeing as she covered up the whole thing as well as a whole lot of other things that I won't discuss.

The situation looks the same in this one. Someone accuses him with proof then boom he gets ban. Also, gamestop went from like 50k to 17mil in like 17days so it just back up the theory of being given deals. Whether or not he does, just trying to figure out why is it he gets banned?Cause even he didn't get a response or reason why to his ban. Quite suspicious nonetheless.

The only "covering up" of that old situation was the removal of threads from people who heard something about what happened but had no real information, weren't interested in hearing real information, and were making themselves sound really stupid while spreading false information that people were blindly believing. The situation itself, meaning the characters were deleted, was over and done when those threads were removed. There has never been another instance of that sort of special treatment given toward any player by R2 since. That is fact, and as such there is absolutely no reason to continue to bring up the subject many years after it was resolved and the practice abolished.

If someone is banned, and needs assistance with their ticket, they can reach out to a moderator and we will see if we can get a real reply regarding the reason for the ban.

The new way of dealing with people who have been caught purchasing or obtaining items from any illegal third party source is character deletion, in an effort to prevent characters that had previously been banned for such activities from being able to return to the game. It would be wise to report such activities currently occurring via ticket, and to not discuss having done so publicly. Do keep in mind, it is currently a holiday and there will be a delay in response times.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

There were tickets made along with estimates of how much money he'd have to spend to gain what he got in 2 weeks. Which easily went over $75,000. Also, the leveling in that time period is impossible unless he used thousands of torches which you cannot buy from r2. I've submitted tickets on this topic with clear evidence, didn't get me anywhere except some automated response and I'm aware punishment isn't discussed with the public but I know nothing is being done cause "The new way of dealing with people who have been caught purchasing or obtaining items from any illegal third party source is character deletion" and his account has not been deleted.

I only brought up that old situation because it's so damn similar to this one. and in this case, I have "real information", a former mod/friend of mine told me all that **** that went on in QQ. Even when bugs were created by r2 but you guys would issue bans on all people who took part in using them when it was r2's fault. Unless they were a mod then they'd get a pass. From what I'm told you lied multiple times on forums and the mods can't say anything. For all I know you're lying now but this is a discussion nonetheless, it's not going to do anything other than inform or make players more aware. Ya'll shady asf.

Do u mods have any control over tickets at all? When it comes to severe issues, they're completely unreliable hence why your support team has been criticized for the past few years. He didn't get no response and my ticket about his ban got me a reply that had nothing to do with what I was reporting.

I'm not trying to solve the issue, those were rhetorical questions in my first post, just getting people thinking...

Comment

I said new way. Tickets from 5 months ago are not new, and probably long closed by now.

The old situation was R2's special deals for people who spent absurd amounts of money. R2's hand got burned pretty bad, so they never did that again. That program ended with the deletion of those toons. To the best of my knowledge about something that happened in the beginning of 2013, none of us were aware of that program's existence prior to players questioning several characters on their server.

One bad apple does not spoil the bunch. Look at that apple close enough, and you'll find it's filled with holes, but the rest of the apples are fine.

As I was saying before, if you have current information about the person in question, send in a ticket so it can be handled under the current policies.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

U were head mod at the time so u knew pretty much everything around the community...even players like gallhalt, cause the amount of **** he was getting especially back when cs was more p2w and the support system was actually decent and I know he was being reported by multiple people so don't act completely ignorant to the whole "special deals" pre-exposure.

I'm aware I wouldn't get a repose to those tickets now. Just saying at the time when I did send them, they were ignored and I put a lot of effort into making it as detailed as possible and no response or punishment. As if nobody cared or was told not to care #05

Comment

Early 2013 I was not head mod. As a matter of fact, I had quit during that time frame because I didn't agree with how a player's case had been handled.

As for the reports on the forum about this player, we had asked R2 if the player was legitimate, and we were told he was a very large casher, and R2 confirmed he was with a screenshot of his total recharge amount. You could buy a small house with how much he spent, and this player later confirmed that with screenshots of his own receipts. It wasn't until he had included screenshots of his conversations with R2 that we learned he was getting customized gifts for recharging so much. Again, it was at that time when the entire program was abolished. We didn't know about it, and I probably would have quit for that had I known that was actually going on.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-12-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Early 2013 I was not head mod. As a matter of fact, I had quit during that time frame because I didn't agree with how a player's case had been handled.

As for the reports on the forum about this player, we had asked R2 if the player was legitimate, and we were told he was a very large casher, and R2 confirmed he was with a screenshot of his total recharge amount. You could buy a small house with how much he spent, and this player later confirmed that with screenshots of his own receipts. It wasn't until he had included screenshots of his conversations with R2 that we learned he was getting customized gifts for recharging so much. Again, it was at that time when the entire program was abolished. We didn't know about it, and I probably would have quit for that had I known that was actually going on.
              So then getting "customized gifts" which I'm going to assume means (what he asks for) never did get completely abolished.So I wasn't completely wrong #23 So you were lied to by your employer?

Comment

R2 is not my employer. I am a volunteer, like all mods are.

Technically, we weren't lied to. We had asked, based on player reports, if the items and upgrades this person had were legitimate. There was no cheating going on, therefore, it was legitimate. And yes, the practice of customized recharge gifts, extra gifts for no reason other than recharging, special treatment, etc is no longer something R2 does, and was something R2 stopped doing because of the fallout that happened with the mentioned individual.

To bring this all back onto the point - Since 2013, no one is obtaining items from R2 just because they spend absurd amounts of money. R2 doesn't care how much money was spent, if caught obtaining items from a third party seller, the punishment is deletion.

Comment

lol so they just going to give the same response as they did in 2013? All credibility is lost in r2, probably lying out of their arse again.

mycsfateshop is a 3rd party site yet his alt has been in gold rankings for like a year now. I've reported it a while ago yet he's still there. Whats the point in rules if they aren't enforced especially in easy n simply situation like this one.

Also, the victim, S47LavaGods wasn't banned, he has access, but his character was deleted and replaced with a new character with the same exact name so that he can't retrieve it. So it is impossible to retrieve his toon, correct?

Last edited by Alt18; 02-14-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    R2 is not my employer. I am a volunteer, like all mods are.

Technically, we weren't lied to. We had asked, based on player reports, if the items and upgrades this person had were legitimate. There was no cheating going on, therefore, it was legitimate. And yes, the practice of customized recharge gifts, extra gifts for no reason other than recharging, special treatment, etc is no longer something R2 does, and was something R2 stopped doing because of the fallout that happened with the mentioned individual.

To bring this all back onto the point - Since 2013, no one is obtaining items from R2 just because they spend absurd amounts of money. R2 doesn't care how much money was spent, if caught obtaining items from a third party seller, the punishment is deletion.
                    Funny how your saying that.You clearly never played cs do you?you know how much 1 set of peerless thingy is? you know how much torch it take to get to 134
                    eidolon? also you cant get torch from r2 so it is cheating.those soul shard is another thing along with pixie upgrade token and genie upgrade token.

You should log on and calcule how much his char is worth irl money if he did buy all from r2.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
                      lol so they just going to give the same response as they did in 2013? All credibility is lost in r2, probably lying out of their arse again.

mycsfateshop is a 3rd party site yet his alt has been in gold rankings for like a year now. I've reported it a while ago yet he's still there. Whats the point in rules if they aren't enforced especially in easy n simply situation like this one.
                      I know everything about mycsfateshop. I know many of those toons have been banned, and many others have been deleted. Send in a new ticket about it.

Comment

Did (S20)Starface also have the same advantages as Gamestop?. Another op player who me and others have reported multiple times with actual screenshots with evidence and support keeps saying they'll investigate but its been over a month now.
                        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Probably. I doubt all these strong players blasted $70k on pixie alone. Prob got it at reduced price.
                          Star was sold for $3k USD to some dude then he quit and gave the account to some other player.
                          r2's probably protecting that account.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
                            Probably. I doubt all these strong players blasted $70k on pixie alone. Prob got it at reduced price.
                            Star was sold for $3k USD to some dude then he quit and gave the account to some other player.
                            r2's probably protecting that account.
                            some guy by the name of tank11 stole that account lol. the real star had gone through hell with her bank and everything trying to get it back.

Comment

Working...
                            X