R2's new security system?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2's new security system?

In the past few months, a bunch of players have been deleted for cheating. Literally over 15 from my server all deleted lmao. Some ranging from 10-23mil attack. From what they were told when they were talking to r2 about their toons when they were trying to get their toon back. r2 said they monitored their trades, and the accounts you've traded with and they can debate whether the account u traded with was a bot or not and ultimately that's the solid proof they need. Doesn't matter how old your account is supposedly.

I've seen u mods deny that r2 doesn't monitor our trades or something similar to that so that's why I'm curious if it's a new system in place? If so then everyone who's malled or cheated at one point is vulnerable and to that, lmao. Good luck, cheaters, get rekt.

Also a shadowbound gm said that they'll be checking everyone's account- although don't know how credible that is since it's from r2, but a different game
    Last edited by Alt18; 03-19-2018, 01:19 PM.

From what I personally know, R2 makes their decisions widely on crystal logs rather than trades, because trade logs do turnover every some weeks. Crystal logs are the only permanent logs they can refer to.

I am not familiar with Shadowbound, but R2 will not be checking every account on CS. They will however investigate tickets regarding reported toons.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      From what I personally know, R2 makes their decisions widely on crystal logs rather than trades, because trade logs do turnover every some weeks. Crystal logs are the only permanent logs they can refer to.

I am not familiar with Shadowbound, but R2 will not be checking every account on CS. They will however investigate tickets regarding reported toons.
      Finally they're at least doing something and it's clearly working.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

Finally they're at least doing something and it's clearly working.
        It certainly is an overdue approach to controlling the Mall problem.

Comment

maybe so but it doesn't help that you need to send in more than 1 ticket on the same person cuz always ignored no matter how many forwards.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X