Question Regarding Dragonspine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Dragonspine

In terms of game rules, is it allowed that player/s despawn dragon sword then negotiate with other players like "give me 100 HW so that you can get DS" and if no one bites the offer he/she would just take DS without actually owning it(goes out of the area before the 3 minute mark). Does the game actually have hidden rules where the strongest can do whatever it wants including annoying other people just for fun? Thank you for answering my question and have a good day to everyone.

Are there rules against making deals? No. It does however ruin the honor of the event. As for “annoying others”, being annoying isn’t against the rules. If it turns into harassment, that’s a different story. We do have an ignore feature in-game that you can utilize in such cases.

Comment

Hello Renato, it would be best if you would submit a ticket along with the screenshot that way our team can deal with this issue as soon as possible.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Renato Bucaloy View Post
        In terms of game rules, is it allowed that player/s despawn dragon sword then negotiate with other players like "give me 100 HW so that you can get DS" and if no one bites the offer he/she would just take DS without actually owning it(goes out of the area before the 3 minute mark). Does the game actually have hidden rules where the strongest can do whatever it wants including annoying other people just for fun? Thank you for answering my question and have a good day to everyone.
        LOL at trying to get roxy punished
        I would suggest getting stronger or working as a team to beat stronger ppl
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-03-2018, 08:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Renato Bucaloy View Post
          ). Does the game actually have hidden rules where the strongest can do whatever it wants including annoying other people just for fun? Thank you for answering my question and have a good day to everyone.
          It's not hidden rules it's just natural. If you're strong u can do whatever u want with events although those type of people are typically annoying.
          But it's not brawns over brains 24/7, you can win some certain things by stategy. Good luck
          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
          X